Two new Dell displays provide wide viewing and excellent colour for knowledge workers and photography buffs
Dell UltraSharpTM U2211H & U2311H deliver excellent screen performance and extensive connectivity for financial and multimedia applications
SYDNEY, Australia and AUCKLAND, New Zealand, May 12, 2010 - Dell today announced the availability of the UltraSharp U2211H and U2311H flat panel monitors with in-plane switching technology (IPS) to deliver consistent colours across wide viewing angles for growing businesses, knowledge workers and photography buffs who need superior colour reproduction in their work or leisure activities.
These new displays are part of Dell's premium UltraSharp Display Series and are available in Australia and New Zealand from today at value-driven prices starting from $AU349 for the U2211H, and $AU399 for the U2311H[i].
The Dell UltraSharp U2211H, with its 21.5-inch display and the U2311H with a 23-inch display come in full HD and leverage IPS technology that provides brilliant screen resolution, high dynamic contrast ratio and amazing, vivid and consistent colour consistency with minimal colour deviation from virtually any angle.
For larger organisations needing an extra layer of control, multiple displays can be remotely managed by IT administrators, through Dell Client ManagerTM software when used with Dell computers on a Dell network. These new displays also comply with some of the latest energy-efficiency standards, including ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.0. Additionally, the monitor's EPEAT Silver rating ensures alignment with some of the highest environmental standards for public and private sector use.
"These new Dell displays are ideal for knowledge workers such as financial analysts, programmers and photography enthusiasts," said Robert Vinokurov, Director, Dell's Software and Peripherals Division for Large Enterprise and Public Sector customers, APJ. "They will all appreciate the crisp and distortion free images, the connectivity and ergonomic features and the quick response time of 8ms which ensures that fast-moving multimedia content is displayed accurately".
The Dell U2211H and U2311H include a number of ergonomic design features for prolonged usage, such as a height adjustable screen that can tilt and swivel to accommodate user preferences. Both displays can also easily pivot to the landscape or portrait orientations, allowing users to view long documents without scrolling excessively. The display also makes it easier and more affordable for customers to multitask by positioning multiple applications or Web pages next to each other without losing content. It also reduces the need to scroll within large documents and toggle between application windows.
Other features include multiple connectivity options such as DisplayPort, DVI-D (HDCP), 4X USB 2.0 and VGA connector for compatibility with legacy devices. This wide range of connectivity allows the monitor to be hooked up to multiple computers and devices.
Technical specifications of the new Dell UltraSharp U2211H and U2311H include:
As the visionary outcome of a true entrepreneur, Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) is committed to helping small and medium businesses solve their technology challenges, ease business pain points and draw greater value from IT. With ProManage-Managed Services, Optiplex, new Latitude laptops, the designed-for-small business Vostro line, PowerEdge servers and Small and Medium Business Solutions Centre, Dell is here to support entrepreneurs every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS' modular PC design great for customization lovers, neat freaks
- ASUS X99-E 10G WS motherboard goes all out with speed
- Xbox One's permanent $299 price drop clearly signals new Xbox hardware
- AMD's new 7th gen APUs: specs, perf-per-watt and more announced
- ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 motherboard supports quad GPUs
- Z777 PRO4 bios
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- work faster, play longer with new mobile 7th heneration AMD A-Series processors
- Radeon RX 480 set to drive premium VR experiences into the hands of millions of consumers; starting at just $199
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD