Lemon Mobiles modish QWERTY - iQ 707 flaunts Opera Mini
Users to enjoy up-to-the-minute browsing experience
New Delhi, India - May 11, 2010
Smartphone-seekers in India can now surf the Web with the Opera Mini browser on the sleek and stylish iQ 707 from Lemon Mobiles, the mobile brand promoted by Fastrack Communications Pvt. Ltd. The iQ 707 QWERTY phone was recently launched in the Indian market and has a 3.2 MP camera, EDGE, quadband, Java and a trackball, and the latest addition is the integrated Opera Mini Web browser, which dramatically improves performance and the overall user experience.
Opera Mini, the world's most popular mobile browser, offers server-side compression, which shrinks Web pages by up to 90 percent before loading them on the device. This speeds up the browsing experience and also saves users a substantial amount of money on their data usage bills.
On this collaboration, Dag Olav Norem, VP Products, Opera Software said, "India has been one of our fastest-growing markets over the past few years. Today, it represents our third-largest Opera Mini user base, after Russia and Indonesia. With the rapid rise in the number of people browsing the Web from their mobile phones, users are picking only the best software for their devices - and that is Opera Mini."
"India is one of the largest and fastest growing mobile markets in the world. Over the years, there has been a steady rise in the number of users connecting to the Web with handsets, and the onset of 3G services will only see an upsurge. We at Fastrack, aim to make every Indian a part of the mobile revolution," adds Gopal Kalra, Director, Fastrack Communications. "Integrating Opera Mini with iQ 707 was an obvious choice, because we want our users to enjoy a feature-rich Web experience while simultaneously minimizing their data-usage costs."
About Lemon Mobiles
Lemon Mobiles is a brand owned and managed by Fastrack Communications Pvt. Ltd. Fastrack Communications Pvt. Ltd. was established in 2008 with a focus on quality products for the burgeoning telecom revolution in India. The driving mantra at the company is Total Quality Management in every aspect of the trade - Product, Sales and After Sales Service. Learn more about Lemon Mobiles at http://www.lemonmobiles.com.
About Opera Software ASA
Opera Software ASA has redefined Web browsing for PCs, mobile phones and other networked devices. Opera's cross-platform Web browser technology is renowned for its performance, standards compliance and small size, while giving users a faster, safer and more dynamic online experience. Opera Software is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with offices around the world. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol OPERA. Learn more about Opera at http://www.opera.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Real cabon fibre in a PC build - we're not joking
- Apple recruiting engineers to help develop virtual reality devices
- Round 2 - Smartflash is suing Apple after their previous $533m win
- US regulator worried of major 'Armageddon' cyberattack targeting banks
- Google will launch two new Nexus smartphones made by LG and Huawei
- All eyes are on GDC 2015 for the future of VR
- asrock G41C-GS MOBO
- Dell Poweredge T110 V52N7 Motherboard
- Asrock h87 fatality performance sound problem
- win crash
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop