NZXT Unveils Vulcan Micro ATX Chassis
Latest member of NZXT's Crafted Series boasts, advanced portability, superior cooling, and maximum expandability in a powerfully compact package for under $70
El Monte, CA - May 10, 2010 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce Vulcan, a Micro ATX case that integrates an array of advanced features into a compact solution with a built-in rubber coated handle for easy transport to LAN parties. As with all of NZXT's offerings, Vulcan offers extensive cooling capabilities with options for fans including 2 x120mm(one included), 1 x 200mm, 1 x 80mm, a front 120mm intake fan(included), and a dual 8W channel fan controller. PC enthusiasts will enjoy an array of features that enhance build aesthetics with an all black interior, wire routing holes, an LED control switch, and a CPU heatsink backplate cutout. Vulcan also incorporates an advanced mesh design for enhanced airflow and a removable hard drive cage for quick and easy access.
"Most Micro ATX cases currently on the market make a lot of sacrifices to save space" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "With Vulcan, we're making a huge statement by empowering gamers with a portable solution that is 40% more compact than ATX full towers that still offers superior cooling and space for larger heatsinks and the most demanding graphics cards like the Radeon 5970 in CrossFire."
Vulcan will be available at the end of May for the MSRP of $69.99(59.99). For more information visit http://nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/vulcan.
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. http://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Just Mobile launches 'self-healing' iPhone cases
- BlackBerry could exit phone business if the Priv crashes
- Surface Book has dual-GPU setup with custom 1GB GDDR5 Maxwell GPU
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent