AVADirect Now Offers Dual Six-Core Xeon 5600 Gaming System With Four Graphics Cards
We recently added a new configurator to our website, the Six-core Xeon 5600 & 5500 Series Gaming System / Workstation. This gives any extreme gamer, or professional rendering engineer, the opportunity to take advantage of the applications they may use by compiling a mixture of hardware that will maximize productivity immensely. The EVGA SR2 motherboard is a one-of-a-kind, sporting nothing but PCI-E 16x lanes for the best bandwidth possible for graphics cards, or RAID controller cards. Our configurator gives you the option of installing four graphics cards, with either SLI or Crossfire support, to shred through gaming / rendering benchmarks like never before. The processor support is fantastic, with the capability of twelve total cores, and ability to house the new Intel Nehalem Westmere processors. I also neglected to mention that SATA 6 Gb/s ports are integrated into the motherboard, along with USB 3.0 port. You can rest easy knowing that this system will prepare you for exciting, fast-response hardware and peripherals to save you time and effort. This configuration is so particularly heat-heavy that we had to confine it down to one specific case to ensure temperatures are exhausted properly, the Lian Li Armorsuit PC-P80 chassis. We will continue to update the configurator as new hardware is released. If you are looking for the most powerful, Intel chipset-based system in the world then you have no reason to look further!
To fully configure this system click Dual Six-Core Xeon 5600 Gaming System With Four Graphics Cards
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league