AVADirect Now Offers Dual Six-Core Xeon 5600 Gaming System With Four Graphics Cards
We recently added a new configurator to our website, the Six-core Xeon 5600 & 5500 Series Gaming System / Workstation. This gives any extreme gamer, or professional rendering engineer, the opportunity to take advantage of the applications they may use by compiling a mixture of hardware that will maximize productivity immensely. The EVGA SR2 motherboard is a one-of-a-kind, sporting nothing but PCI-E 16x lanes for the best bandwidth possible for graphics cards, or RAID controller cards. Our configurator gives you the option of installing four graphics cards, with either SLI or Crossfire support, to shred through gaming / rendering benchmarks like never before. The processor support is fantastic, with the capability of twelve total cores, and ability to house the new Intel Nehalem Westmere processors. I also neglected to mention that SATA 6 Gb/s ports are integrated into the motherboard, along with USB 3.0 port. You can rest easy knowing that this system will prepare you for exciting, fast-response hardware and peripherals to save you time and effort. This configuration is so particularly heat-heavy that we had to confine it down to one specific case to ensure temperatures are exhausted properly, the Lian Li Armorsuit PC-P80 chassis. We will continue to update the configurator as new hardware is released. If you are looking for the most powerful, Intel chipset-based system in the world then you have no reason to look further!
To fully configure this system click Dual Six-Core Xeon 5600 Gaming System With Four Graphics Cards
Latest News Posts
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC