Patriot Memory Showcases Families of Products at Computex Taipei
Visit Patriot to see their latest innovations in memory, consumer flash and peripheral products, June 1 - 5, Ground Floor Booth I709, 710 ~ 715, 716
Fremont, Calif., USA, May 7, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium memory modules, flash and computing solutions, today announced the company will showcase their broad range of award winning products along with exciting new products in the upcoming Computex trade show in Taipei, Taiwan. Computex has become the largest computer exhibition in Asian and the second largest in the world. Each year, key global businesses use the event as a launch pad for new and exciting products.
On display for Patriot at this years show will be the latest and greatest offerings including the blazing fast Viper II Series Sector 5 Edition 2500MHz memory kits as well as the newest offerings in flash and peripheral product categories. Members of the executive team, joined by regional sales and marketing team members, will be at the show to meet with customers, partners and press.
"Computex 2010 is the premier event in Asia for us to showcase our latest technologies," says Samson Chang, Patriot Memory's General Manager for the Asia Pacific region. He goes on to say, "Computex provides the perfect environment to not only showcase our products, but to meet our customers and partners, and build new relationships face to face."
As a total memory provider and manufacturer, Patriot Memory is presenting their latest in high-performance gaming memory and high performance high capacity flash peripherals. Stop by and see the latest products in Patriot's digital lifestyle line of products and peripherals, a jaw dropping display of SSD performance, our newest SSD product built on the SandForce processor and a variety of new and upcoming solutions. Please contact us for more information about Patriot's premium products on display at this year's Computex 2010: and you can always find information via our web page, facebook page, twitter page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20