Patriot Memory Showcases Families of Products at Computex Taipei
Visit Patriot to see their latest innovations in memory, consumer flash and peripheral products, June 1 - 5, Ground Floor Booth I709, 710 ~ 715, 716
Fremont, Calif., USA, May 7, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium memory modules, flash and computing solutions, today announced the company will showcase their broad range of award winning products along with exciting new products in the upcoming Computex trade show in Taipei, Taiwan. Computex has become the largest computer exhibition in Asian and the second largest in the world. Each year, key global businesses use the event as a launch pad for new and exciting products.
On display for Patriot at this years show will be the latest and greatest offerings including the blazing fast Viper II Series Sector 5 Edition 2500MHz memory kits as well as the newest offerings in flash and peripheral product categories. Members of the executive team, joined by regional sales and marketing team members, will be at the show to meet with customers, partners and press.
"Computex 2010 is the premier event in Asia for us to showcase our latest technologies," says Samson Chang, Patriot Memory's General Manager for the Asia Pacific region. He goes on to say, "Computex provides the perfect environment to not only showcase our products, but to meet our customers and partners, and build new relationships face to face."
As a total memory provider and manufacturer, Patriot Memory is presenting their latest in high-performance gaming memory and high performance high capacity flash peripherals. Stop by and see the latest products in Patriot's digital lifestyle line of products and peripherals, a jaw dropping display of SSD performance, our newest SSD product built on the SandForce processor and a variety of new and upcoming solutions. Please contact us for more information about Patriot's premium products on display at this year's Computex 2010: and you can always find information via our web page, facebook page, twitter page or by emailing email@example.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines