ECS Continues the 'Green' Theme at Computex Taipei 2010
Green Touch, Good Life
May 10th 2010, Computex Taipei, Taiwan - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) continues its theme-of-the-year "Green Touch, Good Life" and displays a complete product line, including motherboards, graphics cards, notebooks, all-in-one desktop, WiMAX communication devices and hardware solutions for Cloud Computing, during Computex Taipei at TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall L631a from June 1st to June 5th, 2010.
Under the theme "Green Touch, Good Life", ECS will display its whole series of power-efficiency motherboards integrated with the ECS Deep Green Technology to ensure power consumption down to 0.01W when systems in sleep mode. Each ECS Deep Green motherboard reduces 2.32 Kilogram of CO2 emission per year, which helps mitigate climate change and keeps the Earth sustainable. ECS' latest green motherboards are based on the P55 Chipset and H55 Express Chipset by Intel® , as well as the latest 8 series Chipset by AMD.
For Computex Taipei 2010, ECS will also bring its latest stylish AIO desktop systems with 3D panels or touch-screen systems available for the niche markets; and a new series of ultra-small form factor desktop systems employing the latest Intel® Core processor, offering an outstanding performance for entertainment and office as well as Cloud Computing requirements.
Following the global green trend and its corporate policy, in addition to meeting the ROHS, Energy Star and EuP directions, the ECS notebook family comes with excellent functionality and efficiency to fulfill different customers' needs. During Computex Taipei 2010, ECS will showcase its complete notebook product lines in three series:
－ Netbook - True Concept of Thin and Light Technology
－ Notebook - Crafted Luxury Technology
－ CMPC - Educational Tool for Adoption of Technology
In addition, ECS will showcase its latest WiMAX communication devices, including the compact wireless modules with complete software suite support, USB dongles embedded with MP3 and storage, a pocket-size router for sharing high speed broadband on the go, and WiMAX smart phone design integrating GPS and touch screen. The ECS booth can definitely be expected to gain spot light at this year's Computex Taipei.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- Nintendo announces Mario Maker for Wii U, arrives in September
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi