ECS Continues the 'Green' Theme at Computex Taipei 2010
Green Touch, Good Life
May 10th 2010, Computex Taipei, Taiwan - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) continues its theme-of-the-year "Green Touch, Good Life" and displays a complete product line, including motherboards, graphics cards, notebooks, all-in-one desktop, WiMAX communication devices and hardware solutions for Cloud Computing, during Computex Taipei at TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall L631a from June 1st to June 5th, 2010.
Under the theme "Green Touch, Good Life", ECS will display its whole series of power-efficiency motherboards integrated with the ECS Deep Green Technology to ensure power consumption down to 0.01W when systems in sleep mode. Each ECS Deep Green motherboard reduces 2.32 Kilogram of CO2 emission per year, which helps mitigate climate change and keeps the Earth sustainable. ECS' latest green motherboards are based on the P55 Chipset and H55 Express Chipset by Intel® , as well as the latest 8 series Chipset by AMD.
For Computex Taipei 2010, ECS will also bring its latest stylish AIO desktop systems with 3D panels or touch-screen systems available for the niche markets; and a new series of ultra-small form factor desktop systems employing the latest Intel® Core processor, offering an outstanding performance for entertainment and office as well as Cloud Computing requirements.
Following the global green trend and its corporate policy, in addition to meeting the ROHS, Energy Star and EuP directions, the ECS notebook family comes with excellent functionality and efficiency to fulfill different customers' needs. During Computex Taipei 2010, ECS will showcase its complete notebook product lines in three series:
－ Netbook - True Concept of Thin and Light Technology
－ Notebook - Crafted Luxury Technology
－ CMPC - Educational Tool for Adoption of Technology
In addition, ECS will showcase its latest WiMAX communication devices, including the compact wireless modules with complete software suite support, USB dongles embedded with MP3 and storage, a pocket-size router for sharing high speed broadband on the go, and WiMAX smart phone design integrating GPS and touch screen. The ECS booth can definitely be expected to gain spot light at this year's Computex Taipei.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- Duran Duran: Streaming music 'is the way forward for the future'
- Save 93% On This Six-Course Node.js Bundle
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC