SuperTalent USB 3.0 flash drives offer outstanding USB 2.0 Performance
>Tomorrow's Technology Provides Measurable Benefits Today
San Jose, California - May 6, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a new discovery; our latest flash drives, designed for USB 3.0, also offer measurable performance improvements as USB 2.0 drives.
The majority of performance USB 2.0 flash drives utilize dual-channel architectures. Our USB 3.0 flash drives are based on quad-channel designs and beyond. This architectural difference enables SuperTalent USB 3.0 drives to achieve a measurable performance increase even on the USB 2.0 bus.
"The multi-channel architectures we've integrated into our USB 3.0 drives enables enhanced performance even when utilized with a USB 2.0 port. Customers looking for performance flash drives now have a 'future proof' alternative. SuperTalent USB 3.0 flash drives not only provide the fastest USB 3.0 flash scores but also the best performance we have seen from the USB 2.0 port as well. It's a win/win for our customers" said Super Talent COO, C.H. Lee.
The company's USB 3.0 RAIDDriveTM, ExpressTM and SuperCryptTM drives use SuperTalent patented technology and are protected under US Patent # 7457897.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based SSD and USB storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked in the top 50 of the Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry three consecutive times.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20