SuperTalent USB 3.0 flash drives offer outstanding USB 2.0 Performance
>Tomorrow's Technology Provides Measurable Benefits Today
San Jose, California - May 6, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a new discovery; our latest flash drives, designed for USB 3.0, also offer measurable performance improvements as USB 2.0 drives.
The majority of performance USB 2.0 flash drives utilize dual-channel architectures. Our USB 3.0 flash drives are based on quad-channel designs and beyond. This architectural difference enables SuperTalent USB 3.0 drives to achieve a measurable performance increase even on the USB 2.0 bus.
"The multi-channel architectures we've integrated into our USB 3.0 drives enables enhanced performance even when utilized with a USB 2.0 port. Customers looking for performance flash drives now have a 'future proof' alternative. SuperTalent USB 3.0 flash drives not only provide the fastest USB 3.0 flash scores but also the best performance we have seen from the USB 2.0 port as well. It's a win/win for our customers" said Super Talent COO, C.H. Lee.
The company's USB 3.0 RAIDDriveTM, ExpressTM and SuperCryptTM drives use SuperTalent patented technology and are protected under US Patent # 7457897.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based SSD and USB storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked in the top 50 of the Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry three consecutive times.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5: Forge PC footage debuts in 4K
- Battlefield 1's Rush features lots of vehicles, timer
- Access over 300,000 TV shows with SelectTV
- VW tease electric vehicle, 300 miles on 15-minute charge
- Defense Department wants AI war technology expansion
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop