VIEWSONIC UNLEASHES WORLD'S FIRST 27" FULL HD MONITOR WITH 1MS RESPONSE TIME
ViewSonic's VX2739wm widescreen LCD monitor leads the way in gaming and entertainment displays
WALNUT, Calif. - May 6, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced that its VX2739wm - the world's first 27" Full HD monitor with a blazing fast 1ms response time - is available for pre-order.
"We have been in the monitor business for more than 20 years, and every day we continue to innovate and push the limits of what is possible," said Sean Gunduz, senior product manager for ViewSonic. "We are proud to announce that our new VX2739wm is the world's first and only 27" 1080p entertainment monitor to offer a 1ms response time. This is truly an industry-leading display experience."
Ideal for gaming and entertainment, the VX2739wm packages a 1080p Full HD panel and crystal clear 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio into a sleek and sexy design. With its 1ms super fast response time and built-in speakers with SRS® Premium Sound, the VX2739wm delivers truly immersive viewing.
With HDMI, DVI and VGA for video connectivity and a 4-port USB hub, the VX2739wm offers the diverse connectivity options consumers demand. A multipurpose device, the VX2739wm is perfect as a monitor or game console on the desktop or wall with its VESA® compliant design, or as an entertainment display when hooked up to a DVD player or cable/satellite box. Teamed with an ECO mode feature for energy savings of up to 35%, the VX2739wm is not only powerful but can save money and help save the environment too.
The VX2739wm comes with ViewSonic's strongest pixel performance guarantee as well as a three-year limited warranty. It will be offered at a special introductory price of $349 at online partners Amazon.com, Newegg.com and PCMall.com with commercial availability on May 6.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames, digital signage displays and digital media players. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corporation at 800.888.8583 or 909.444.8888; or visit ViewSonic.com.
ViewSonic's Finch Club offers resellers an opportunity to benefit from specialized product training and discounts. To sign up, please visit FinchClub.com.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99