AVADirect Now Offers Dual Twelve-Core Opteron Gaming System / Workstation
We recently added a new configurator to our website that features the new LGA 1944 Opteron 6100 series processors, the Twelve-Core Opteron Gaming System / Workstation. It has all of the options any of our gaming / workstation configurators offer, but has a specific motherboard but that must be used to ensure compatibility, the most expandability available to date. We will add more hardware as they become available, so the limits are still endless! When configuring any multi-core system you will want to make sure that the operating system and applications you intend to use will take advantage of the cores. Applications must be written to use a multi-core processor, so you will most certainly not want to use a 32-bit operating system with this configuration. Otherwise, you can expect this conifugrator to suit your needs and blast through any rendering applications you have to throw at it. We dare you to make an attempt to lock this system up from the usage of multiple applications.
To fully configure this system click Twelve Core Opteron Gaming System / Workstation at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni