Apogee Neo Squeeze Plus & S Series for Business Professionals
Walton Chaintech, manufacturer of memory module and computer components and accessories, today announces its APOGEE Neo Squeeze Plus & APOGEE S Series USB flash drives. Differently from the previous launch of N Series specifically adapted with the luxury image, the APGOÓÓNeo Squeeze Plus and APOGÓÓS101 and S102 mainly target on the business executives and users who value the best.
Designed to meet the needs of business professionals, both the APOGÓÓ Neo Squeeze Plus and APOGÓÓS Series are light and slim. At only 57.5 x 19 x 8.8 mm (L.W.H.) and 55.5 x 21.8 x 10.2 mm (L.W.H.) for the Neo Squeeze Plus and S101, respectively, both flash drives are as light as 20g with the Surface Mount Technology (SMT) PCB Assembly. Taking in a very compact housing design, the S102 even weights only 12g with the Chip On Board (COB) System in Packaging (SIP). These technologies also secure the flash drives' duration and performance.
The capacity for all three flash drives is from 2 to 16GB, and the read-performance is above 3MB/Sec while write-performance is above 2MB/Sec. Each USB drive in the Neo Squeeze Plus and S Series must pass APOGÓÓ's strict testing procedure and reliability standards in order to provide users the best quality and performance.
Additional special features are highlighted as below.
APGOÓÓNeo Squeeze Plus: push-up and cap-less design with anodizing surface treatment
APOGÓÓ S101: push-up sideway and cap-less design with discharge electricity surface treatment; also round-edge shape conforming with ergonomics
APOGÓÓ S102: bullet-shape design with metal-quality surface treatment; twist to open for a longer-time usage; COP SIP available for waterproof, shockproof and dustproof; very light and compact housing design
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- ZOTAC's new mini PC packs full-sized GeForce GTX 1080
- Brand new Intel Kaby Lake HP laptops, up to $510 Off
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards