New Epson Perfection V33 and V330 Photo Scanners Deliver Impressive Image Quality and Exclusive Combination of Scanning Tools for $89-$119
Exclusive Scanning Technologies and Bundled Software Include: ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe Software, Digital Dust Removal, Color Restoration Technology and More
LONG BEACH, Calif. - May 4, 2010 - Building on its heritage of manufacturing industry-leading digital imaging products, Epson® today announced two all-purpose scanners that provide unique and intelligent imaging technologies at affordable prices. The Epson Perfection® V33 and Epson Perfection V330 Photo are the newest scanners to join Epson's award-winning Perfection line, which are engineered to fulfill virtually any household's scanning needs such as digitizing/archiving photos, documents, 3D objects and more.
Priced at $89 and $119 (respectively), both models feature 4800 x 9600 dpi optical resolution and the same wide range of user benefits and technologies, including a 180-degree lid for scanning oversized objects. The V330 however adds a built-in transparency unit that enables it to scan slides, negatives and film.
An especially valuable software program that comes bundled with these scanners is ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe. This convenient and intelligent program enables users to scan multiple images such as panoramas, oversized artwork, documents, and scrapbook pages (to name a few) which it stitches together automatically. Additional values and unique features include:
ReadyScan LED Technology - enables fast scan speeds, eliminates warm-up time and decreases power consumption; ReadyScan LED technology is also mercury-free.
Epson's Easy Photo Fix Technology - allows users to restore color from old/faded prints, remove dust from scanned film or slides, and reduce grain.
Four customizable buttons - allow for convenient one-touch scanning, copying, scan-to-email, and creating PDFs.
"Epson always has and always will be committed to giving its customers the most innovative and feature-rich digital imaging products on the market at affordable prices," said Philip Amato, product manager, Epson America Inc. "These scanners are without question the most value-packed solutions in this price category and deliver an unmatched combination of outstanding image quality and powerful features that are easy-to-use."
The Epson Perfection V33 and Epson Perfection V330 Photo are compatible with all popular operating systems including the newest and most popular versions of Microsoft® Windows® and Mac® OS X. Both models include a one-year limited warranty and will be available in mid-June be purchased from Epson authorized dealers, consumer electronic stores, mail order, distribution, and on the Epson Store Web site (www.epsonstore.com). For additional information on the Epson V330 Photo and other Epson products, please visit http://www.epson.com.
About Epson America Inc.
Epson America Inc. is a leading provider of an extensive range of printers, 3LCD projectors, scanners and point-of-service printers that are renowned for their high quality, functionality, innovation and energy efficiency. Epson America is a U.S. affiliate of Seiko Epson Corporation, which employs more than 70,000 people in 106 companies around the world. Seiko Epson is committed to its ongoing contributions to the global environment and for the second year in a row has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, an indicator for leading companies in economic, environmental and social criteria.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio