Razer Abyssus Mirror Special Edition To Be Released In May 2010
Razer to release a black chrome edition of the multi-award winning gaming mouse
Carlsbad, Calif. - May 4, 2009 - Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, is proud to announce the Razer Abyssus Mirror Special Edition gaming mouse. Combining a sleek and simple design with a high performance 3.5G 3500 dpi infrared sensor, the Razer Abyssus Mirror Special Edition features a special edition black chrome mirror finish while maintaining all of the key features of the original Razer Abyssus.
"The black chrome mirror finish of the Razer Abyssus Mirror Special Edition adds a certain stylistic sensibility to the desktop," said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, president, Razer USA. "The Razer Abyssus Mirror is designed for gamers that prefer a slick glossy aesthetic finish. It also serves as the ideal complement to other reflective peripherals, such as the Razer Lycosa Mirror Special Edition keyboard."
About the Razer Abyssus Mirror Special Edition
The Razer Abyssus Mirror Special Edition was created specifically for gamers that demand the utmost in form and functionality, as well as reliability under the most intense gameplay conditions. The Razer Abyssus Mirror features a glossy finish and is equipped with two large buttons tuned for maximum tactile feedback, as well as Razer's signature Hyperesponse technology. Underneath, Razer has placed two easily accessible mechanical switches-one on-the-fly dpi switch giving the user their choice of 450, 1800, or 3500dpi and one polling rate switch allowing instant adjustment from a standard 125hz to 1000hz Ultrapolling.
Razer Abyssus Mirror Special Edition
COST: US $49.99, Europe 39.99
Razerzone.com - Available Now
High gloss mirror finish
3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
Mechanical dpi/polling rate switches
On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
16-bit ultra-wide data path
60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
Three independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
Approx. size in mm 115(L) x 63(W) x 40(H)
About the Razer Group:
Razer is the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming products and peripherals that are designed "For Gamers. By Gamers". Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Razer's award-winning lineup of products includes desktop speakers, headsets, keyboards, mice, software, and gaming surfaces. Since 1998, Razer has collaborated with leading professional gamers to develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge gaming peripherals using proprietary technologies that give gamers the competitive edge. Razer products offer the best in precision, sensitivity, usability and distinctive product design and have a reputation for being leaders in gaming peripheral technology.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20