Scosche Announces Availability of Four New Earphones - IDR655m, IDR355m, IDR355md, and IDR305m
New IDR305m earphones are available exclusively in Apple Stores
Oxnard, CA, - May 4, 2010 - Scosche Industries, an award-winning innovator of iPod, iPhone and now iPad accessories, is excited to announce the availability four new earphones - IDR655m, IDR355m, IDR355md, and IDR305m - all featuring Scosche tapLINE II Remote and Mic. Scosche moved the user friendly control surface to where the wires fork, making switching tracks or adjusting the volume easier than ever before. The integrated mic on the new models has also been placed higher up on the right channel so it is closer to the user's mouth.
The audiophile grade IDR655m (Increased Dynamic Range) earphones accurately reproduce brilliant highs, silky smooth mids and powerful bass for all musical genres. They feature 11mm drivers and small, medium, and large single and dual flanged silicone inserts to provide the unparalleled noise isolation and the perfect fit. The cable features a nylon-braided jacket to help prevent tangling. The earphones also include a genuine sheepskin leather travel pouch.
The IDR355m and IDR355md feature the same set of silicone inserts as the IDR655's and six interchangeable color caps that allow users to customize the appearance of the earphones. The IDR355m earphones ship with chrome, clear, red, pink, green and blue color caps, while the IDR355md feature gold, dark blue, black, dark red, chrome and black chrome caps.
All four models are Made for iPod, Made for iPhone and Made for iPad certified products.
The IDR655m, IDR355m and IDR355md are available now at http://www.scosche.com for $99.99, $54.99 and $54.99 respectively, while the IDR305 are available exclusively at Apple retails stores for $39.95.
For additional information or images please contact PR representative Mark Olson at 305 -576-1171, or email@example.com.
About Scosche Industries:
Celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2010, Scosche Industries is an award-winning innovator of iPhone, iPod & iPad accessories. Scosche is founded on its commitment to quality, value and customer service. With over 70 patents and countless industry awards it is easy to see that Scosche is consistently at the forefront of technology and innovation. Scosche Industries is the parent company of several distinct brands including: Scosche, REALM, EFX, BlueFusion and Accumat. Founded in 1980, Scosche is still 100% family owned and operated with over 120 great people along side them.
Latest News Posts
- Duran Duran: Streaming music 'is the way forward for the future'
- Save 93% On This Six-Course Node.js Bundle
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes