Scosche Announces Availability of Four New Earphones - IDR655m, IDR355m, IDR355md, and IDR305m
New IDR305m earphones are available exclusively in Apple Stores
Oxnard, CA, - May 4, 2010 - Scosche Industries, an award-winning innovator of iPod, iPhone and now iPad accessories, is excited to announce the availability four new earphones - IDR655m, IDR355m, IDR355md, and IDR305m - all featuring Scosche tapLINE II Remote and Mic. Scosche moved the user friendly control surface to where the wires fork, making switching tracks or adjusting the volume easier than ever before. The integrated mic on the new models has also been placed higher up on the right channel so it is closer to the user's mouth.
The audiophile grade IDR655m (Increased Dynamic Range) earphones accurately reproduce brilliant highs, silky smooth mids and powerful bass for all musical genres. They feature 11mm drivers and small, medium, and large single and dual flanged silicone inserts to provide the unparalleled noise isolation and the perfect fit. The cable features a nylon-braided jacket to help prevent tangling. The earphones also include a genuine sheepskin leather travel pouch.
The IDR355m and IDR355md feature the same set of silicone inserts as the IDR655's and six interchangeable color caps that allow users to customize the appearance of the earphones. The IDR355m earphones ship with chrome, clear, red, pink, green and blue color caps, while the IDR355md feature gold, dark blue, black, dark red, chrome and black chrome caps.
All four models are Made for iPod, Made for iPhone and Made for iPad certified products.
The IDR655m, IDR355m and IDR355md are available now at http://www.scosche.com for $99.99, $54.99 and $54.99 respectively, while the IDR305 are available exclusively at Apple retails stores for $39.95.
For additional information or images please contact PR representative Mark Olson at 305 -576-1171, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Scosche Industries:
Celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2010, Scosche Industries is an award-winning innovator of iPhone, iPod & iPad accessories. Scosche is founded on its commitment to quality, value and customer service. With over 70 patents and countless industry awards it is easy to see that Scosche is consistently at the forefront of technology and innovation. Scosche Industries is the parent company of several distinct brands including: Scosche, REALM, EFX, BlueFusion and Accumat. Founded in 1980, Scosche is still 100% family owned and operated with over 120 great people along side them.
Latest News Posts
- Gartner: Mobile app usage mellowing, as adoption matures
- Free-speech group says China has weaponized its 'Great Firewall'
- Raptr launches Plays.tv for regular video gamers to share pics, videos
- PayPal founder: Companies should evaluate relationship with Indiana
- Have you ever thought about 3D printing a weapon? This man has done it
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi