Thermaltake Launches ARMOR A90 Mid-Tower Chassis
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, is launching their latest mid-tower chassis with 2 blue LED-fans creating a spectacular combat ambiance, the ARMOR A90. Its entirely black "bulletproof" armor design with metal mesh elements and an reinforced front door lend the ARMOR A90 an extremely stylish and powerful appearance that attracts gamers and in particular MMORPG enthusiasts. A special lock mechanism for your mouse and keyboards ensures that you'll always stay in arms.
Massive storage expansion is warranted for by 6 x 3.5", 3 x 5.25", 1 x accessible 5.25" and 1 x 2.5" HDD/SSD bays. Optimized multimedia connectivity is prodived for by a total of 4 USB 2.0 ports, of which two are located on the top and two are positioned in the front. An additional eSATA connector on the top of the case makes it most convenient to connect your mobile storage device, while the HD microphone and headset connectors in the front offer you quick and short access.
As characteristic for Thermaltake chassis, special attention had been paid to optimized ventilation and airflow. Therefore one 20 cm blue exhaust LED-fan on top and one 12 cm intake blue LED-fan in the front have already been pre-installed and increase the combat spirit with with light-effects. One more 12 cm exhaust turbo fan on the backside top further increases air circulation. For power-users and gaming enthusiasts another 12 cm fan can be installed at the side panel for VGA cooling where cooling holes are provided for. And the triangular window right next to it let your graphics card shine and allows for a look at your hardware so you can quickly check if everything is in order.
The feet elevate the ARMOR A90 high enough as to allow for improved ventilation of the bottom based ATX PSII power supply. To avoid outside dust to find its way into your power supply a removable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep it clean.
The ARMOR A90 is available for a suggested retail price of US $94.
Latest News Posts
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- Apple appoints Jony Ive as the company's first Chief Design Officer
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015
- ADATA XPG Z2 DDR4 3400 Overclocking Memory Breaks New Record - 4034MHz!
- Innodisk Showcasing Internet of Vehicles at Computex 2015
- Giada Announces 3.5" Fanless Embedded Board with Rich Connectivity for Industrial Control and Digital Signage - EN-N2807DL
- FSP Announces World's First Notebook Adapter/USB 3.0 Hub