Silicon Power Takes You to New Visual Heights
~ The New Full HD Camera / Camcorder Memory Card
May 4, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan ~ Leading flash memory manufacturer Silicon Power today announced that Full HD Camera / Camcorder Memory Card dedicated for HD digital camera / camcorder use. Silicon Power's perseverance shows with its high quality built and fashionable looks. Specially developed for Full HD camera / camcorder enthusiasts, the memory card is wrapped in flaming red and gold coloring to show off its passion for data storage. With the release of Full HD Camera / Camcorder Memory Card, Silicon Power hopes to win over the hearts of camera / camcorder enthusiasts in their quest to capture every precious moment!
Silicon Power's Full HD Camera / Camcorder Memory Card is compatible with SDHC Class 6 specifications. Featuring Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM) and Error Correcting Code (ECC), enthusiasts can be rest assured that their data is well protected when recording HD format contents. This time around on the sticker of the memory card, there is space for users to place their own labeling words so enthusiasts can clearly identify the data stored on the card without a computer!
Silicon Power's Full HD Camera / Camcorder Memory Card is available in 4 different capacities including 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB.
.Specially designed for high end video cameras and camcorders, optimized for full HD 1080p video recording.
.Compatible with SDHC host devices.
.In compliant with SDHC Class 6.
.Space for labeling recorded video content.
.Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM).
.Security level complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI).
.Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors.
.Mechanical write-protection switch.
.In compliant with RoHS requirement.
- Dimension:24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Compatible with SD 2.0 specifications
- Durability test:Plug and pull at least 10,000 times
- Operating voltage:2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Operating temperature: -25?~85?
- Storage temperature: -40?~85?
- Humidity tolerance:8% to 95%
- Lifetime warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4