Mach Xtreme Technology Launches MX JET Series 2.5" Solid State Drives
Taipei, Taiwan-May 4, 2010- Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled the MX JET Series 2.5" SSD which makes MLC (multi-level cell) NAND-based storage an aordable offering for mainstream users demanding the latest technology. Based on JMicron JMF612 controller, MX JET Series delivers blazing fast, smooth and stutter free performance.
The new MX JET Series of SSDs is the latest addition to the Mach Xtreme lineup of solid state drives. MX Technology has worked very closely with JMicron on MX JET series to get most out of this sophisticated controller. As a result, MX Technology releases the best-in-class drive. MX JET is based on JMF612 controller coupled with 128MB onboard cache and the latest firmware to ensure top performance while maintaining an attractive price point that is truly within the reach of a wide range of DIY users.
The MX JET drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 260MB/s read and 200MB/s write along with the maximum of 15,000 IOPS and superior durability (1.5 million MTBF) compared to previous generation drives.
Available in capacities of 64GB, 128GB and 256GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX JET SSDs offer ample room for all your data and comes backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX JET Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance:
2.5" SATAII (2.6) MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 260MB/s (64G/128G/256G)
Max. Write Performance up to 200MB/s (64G/128G/256G)
Sustained Write up to 180MB/s and max. I/O per second of 15,000IOPS
Power consumption: idle 0.5W / active 6.3W
Life expectancy 1.5 million hours MTBF
Capacity: 64GB (MXSSD2MJET-64G), 128GB (MXSSD2MJET-128G) and 256GB (MXSSD2MJET-256G)
Warranty: 2 Years
Latest News Posts
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available