ASUS Launches the EeeKeyboard PC
ASUS today continues to deliver on its promise of cutting edge technological and design innovations with the launch of the EeeKeyboard PC-a fully-functional PC concealed within a svelte and stylish keyboard. First unveiled to a tremendous reception at CES 2009 and subsequently garnering 1st place at the CeBIT-PreView 2009 Awards, the portable 1kg EeeKeyboard PC works with any HDTV, monitor, or projector to turn itself into a full-fledged PC. It provides users with a wireless computing platform, with Ultra-wideband (UWB) Wireless Display connectivity enabling it to stream HD 720p videos up to a 5-meter range (maximum 10-meter range for non-video transfers). Its built-in 5" multi-touch panel provides users with an interactive and intuitive means of directing the on-screen cursor to launch programs, send instant messages, and control its media player.
The lightweight, space-saving EeeKeyboard PC lends itself perfectly to a myriad of uses at home and in the office. The high-speed wireless multimedia and communication capabilities of the EeeKeyboard PC can be enjoyed with any HDTV, monitor or projector*. Connect the EeeKeyboard PC to a HDTV in the living room to turn it into the family multimedia entertainment center; hook it up with a monitor in the study or office and use it as a normal PC; or pair it with a projector in a conference room for presentations.
The EeeKeyboard PC comes with a durable and shock-proof solid state drive to ensure all stored data is kept safe during transit, while built-in conveniences such as the microphone and high quality stereo speakers allow users to enjoy all of the EeeKeyboard PC's features without requiring additional accessories.
Ultra-wideband (UWB) Wireless Display Connectivity
The EeeKeyboard PC features Ultra-wideband (UWB) Wireless Display connectivity and is able to stream HD 720p visuals to a designated display device within a 5 meter range. UWB Wireless Display connectivity also brings with it higher data transfer rates, and ensures a reliable link during data transfers.
5" Multi-touch Panel for an Intuitive and Interactive User Experience
The EeeKeyboard PC has another ingenious feature-an interactive 5" multi-touch panel designed to enhance the user experience by adapting its functions to suit the task at hand. At its most basic level, it serves as a touchpad for controlling the main display cursor. It can be set to display quick launch keys and shortcuts to enable users to easily access programs and web content. It can also display the media player's interface, allowing users to browse, select, and play songs with a tap of a finger.
ASUS has taken user feedback into account and ensured that the EeeKeyboard PC's LED-backlit keys are precisely calibrated to ensure consistency in mechanical responsiveness, latency, and actuation pressure. The EeeKeyboard PC is engineered for both quality and durability, with its aluminum cover and UV-coated underside ensuring it looks brand new even after years of use.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines