GIGABYTE Unleashes Next-Gen Mainstream GPU Powered by Radeon HD 4600 Series Graphics Accelerators
Featuring native HDMI port for incredible visual fidelity
Taipei, Taiwan, September 10, 2008 - GIGABYTE UNITED INC., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today is pleased to launch their latest mainstream Radeon HD 4600 series graphics cards. The GIGABYTE GV-R467D3-512I and GV-R465OC-512I are built on the highly anticipated ATI RadeonTM HD 4670 and 4650 GPUs respectively utilizing GDDR3 and GDDR2 video memory architecture and are able to deliver best-in-class performance with new clock speeds and provide break-through power efficiency management for tomorrow's demanding applications. In addition to supporting a wide range of the latest graphics technologies including dual mode CrossFireX, Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1, PCI Express 2.0 and UVD 2, the GIGABYTE GV-R4600 series are also equipped with the industry-leading GIGABYTE unique features including Ultra Durable 2 technology, GamerHUD Lite performance tuner and native HDMI port for HD gaming and Blu-ray movie playback.
The Radeon HD 4600 series GPUs feature the same engine architecture as the award-winning ATI Radeon HD 4800 series, allowing the GV-R467D3-512I and GV-R465OC-512I to reach up to 3 times the performance of previous generation GPUs. Additionally, the powerful Radeon HD 4600 GPUs incorporate 320 stream processing units, delivering enough processing power to tackle the most demanding HD games and providing the highest levels of sophisticated anisotropic filtering (AF) and anti-aliasing (AA) to truly bring HD games to life. The GIGABYTE GV-R4600 series also feature DirectX® 10.1 graphics capabilities with support for Shader Model 4.1, delivering the most life-like 3D gaming effects.
Benefiting from Avivo HD video and display technology, the GV-R467D3-512I and GV-R465OC-512I fully support UVD 2 for decoding processing-intensive content for digital output at all resolutions up to 1080p and integrated AMD Xilleon HDTV encoder for high quality analog TV output. The GIGABYTE GV-R4600 Series also provide real one-cable HDMI connectivity to TVs and displays with HDMI with up to 2 channel 48 kHz stereo or 7.1 AC3, enabling a plug-and-play cable-less audio solution. With the ability to take full advantage of Blu-ray functionality with dual-stream, picture in picture (PIP) capabilities, dynamic contrast and enhanced DVD upscaling, the GV-R467D3-512I and GV-R465OC-512I provide the ultimate high definition solution for home theater systems.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-R467D3-512I and GV-R465OC-512I, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/Default.aspx
About GIGABYTE UNITED INC.
GIGABYTE UNITED INC., established in December 2006, is assuming the GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. Brand, which for the past 20 years has been a world-renowned leader in the motherboard industry. Continuing to focus on its core businesses of GIGABYTE branded motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. is committed to providing our valued customers with the highest quality products and services featuring the industry's most innovative design.
In order to meet the challenges of today's intensely competitive channel market, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. fully utilizes its key assets including its cutting-edge research and development team as well as its professional sales and marketing resources to continue to develop technologies to fit a complete range of digital life solutions. Now and for the future, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. will continue to embody the unique spirit and culture, which has made GIGABYTE one of the foremost brands in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Head of Sony VR resigns to work on other VR projects
- Paragon PlayStation 4 test allows for PC cross-play functionality
- Sonic the Hedgehog movie in the works with Sony at the helm
- North Korean Satellite tumbling out of control, not even functional
- DriveClub update brings hardcore handling to let you crash easier
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance