GIGABYTE Unleashes Next-Gen Mainstream GPU Powered by Radeon HD 4600 Series Graphics Accelerators
Featuring native HDMI port for incredible visual fidelity
Taipei, Taiwan, September 10, 2008 - GIGABYTE UNITED INC., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today is pleased to launch their latest mainstream Radeon HD 4600 series graphics cards. The GIGABYTE GV-R467D3-512I and GV-R465OC-512I are built on the highly anticipated ATI RadeonTM HD 4670 and 4650 GPUs respectively utilizing GDDR3 and GDDR2 video memory architecture and are able to deliver best-in-class performance with new clock speeds and provide break-through power efficiency management for tomorrow's demanding applications. In addition to supporting a wide range of the latest graphics technologies including dual mode CrossFireX, Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1, PCI Express 2.0 and UVD 2, the GIGABYTE GV-R4600 series are also equipped with the industry-leading GIGABYTE unique features including Ultra Durable 2 technology, GamerHUD Lite performance tuner and native HDMI port for HD gaming and Blu-ray movie playback.
The Radeon HD 4600 series GPUs feature the same engine architecture as the award-winning ATI Radeon HD 4800 series, allowing the GV-R467D3-512I and GV-R465OC-512I to reach up to 3 times the performance of previous generation GPUs. Additionally, the powerful Radeon HD 4600 GPUs incorporate 320 stream processing units, delivering enough processing power to tackle the most demanding HD games and providing the highest levels of sophisticated anisotropic filtering (AF) and anti-aliasing (AA) to truly bring HD games to life. The GIGABYTE GV-R4600 series also feature DirectX® 10.1 graphics capabilities with support for Shader Model 4.1, delivering the most life-like 3D gaming effects.
Benefiting from Avivo HD video and display technology, the GV-R467D3-512I and GV-R465OC-512I fully support UVD 2 for decoding processing-intensive content for digital output at all resolutions up to 1080p and integrated AMD Xilleon HDTV encoder for high quality analog TV output. The GIGABYTE GV-R4600 Series also provide real one-cable HDMI connectivity to TVs and displays with HDMI with up to 2 channel 48 kHz stereo or 7.1 AC3, enabling a plug-and-play cable-less audio solution. With the ability to take full advantage of Blu-ray functionality with dual-stream, picture in picture (PIP) capabilities, dynamic contrast and enhanced DVD upscaling, the GV-R467D3-512I and GV-R465OC-512I provide the ultimate high definition solution for home theater systems.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-R467D3-512I and GV-R465OC-512I, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/Default.aspx
About GIGABYTE UNITED INC.
GIGABYTE UNITED INC., established in December 2006, is assuming the GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. Brand, which for the past 20 years has been a world-renowned leader in the motherboard industry. Continuing to focus on its core businesses of GIGABYTE branded motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. is committed to providing our valued customers with the highest quality products and services featuring the industry's most innovative design.
In order to meet the challenges of today's intensely competitive channel market, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. fully utilizes its key assets including its cutting-edge research and development team as well as its professional sales and marketing resources to continue to develop technologies to fit a complete range of digital life solutions. Now and for the future, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. will continue to embody the unique spirit and culture, which has made GIGABYTE one of the foremost brands in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design