HIS Introduces Radeon HD 5550 1GB Silence Low-Profile Graphics Card
Today HIS is proud to announce the new HIS 5550 Silence 1GB DDR2 low-profile Graphics card, the world's first Silence 5500 series low-profile graphics card. Supporting the innovative DirectX 11, Full 1080p and ATI Stream Technology, HD 5550 offers you a multi-purpose solution for maximum versatility.
HIS Radeon HD 5550 1GB DDR2 Silence is the World's first 5500 Silence low-profile graphics card. This brand-new designed double-slot heatsink effectively takes away the heat from GPU at front and back, and does not produce any noise. With this easy-to-install graphics card, you can accelerate with ATI stream Technology to enjoy realistic visuals playing popular 3D DirectX 11 Game titles, speed up your video and photo editing, and experience full1080p, true HD audio videos in rich details - without any sound disturbance and without compromising of cooling effect.
Designed as a low-profile graphics card, HIS Radeon HD 5550 is bundled with 2 half-height brackets to fit in your Home Theatre PC case in different sizes. For more information, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Palm, claw or fingertip grip? Which one are you?
- Netflix is finally set for launch in Australia and New Zealand
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees