CorsairÂ® Components Power NVIDIAÂ® GeForceÂ™ GTX 400-Series demonstration PCs in Europe
- Next-generation GPU paired with Corsair components for the ultimate Dream PC -
FREMONT, California, April 29, 2010 - Corsair, a worldwide supplier of high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced that Corsair components have been selected to power NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 and GTX 470 demonstration PCs throughout Europe.
The GeForce GTX 480 is NVIDIA's fastest and most sophisticated GPU (graphics processing unit), offering next-generation features and performance. Unleashing the true power of this GPU requires a PC built using the very best performance hardware available. Accordingly, Corsair has teamed up with NVIDIA to provide a wide range of supporting hardware for NVIDIA's European customer and partner demonstration systems.
The components for this Dream PC include Corsair Obsidian SeriesÂ™ 800D chassis, HX1000W power supplies, DominatorÂ® GT DDR3 memory, Nova Series solid-state drives, and Hydro Series H50 CPU cooling solutions.
"Corsair and NVIDIA have worked together for many years to meet the needs of demanding enthusiasts throughout Europe," stated Corsair's Paul Watkins, Senior Director of Marketing for Europe. "The GTX 480 is an extremely exciting and innovative platform, and we are both thrilled and flattered that NVIDIA has selected key Corsair components to help show this groundbreaking GPU at its best."
"Gamers want the fastest GPU on the market and the GeForce GTX 480 sets the new standard." said Serge Lemonde, Marketing Director EMEAI of NVIDIA. "Getting the most from this incredible GPU requires a PC that can keep pace. It was a logical decision for us to select Corsair's elite components to build platforms that properly demonstrate the outstanding, immersive experience that our new GeForce architecture provides."
For more information on how to build your own Corsair Dream PC, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/dreampc
For more information on the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 and GTX 470 GPUs, please visit http://www.NVIDIA.co.uk.
Founded in 1994, Corsair specializes in premium, high-performance peripherals and components for personal computers. Corsair's award-winning products are the delight of the world's most demanding hardware enthusiasts. For more information, visit http://www.corsair.com.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. Since then, it has consistently set new standards in visual computing with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations. NVIDIA's expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing which make supercomputing inexpensive and widely accessible. The company holds more than 1,100 U.S. patents, including ones covering designs and insights which are fundamental to modern computing. For more information, see http://www.NVIDIA.co.uk.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC pack announced for November 18
- Xbox boss says Nintendo has 'bold vision' with Switch
- Download Bungie's 2.4.1 patch update for Destiny now
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system