Corsair® Components Power NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 400-Series demonstration PCs in Europe
- Next-generation GPU paired with Corsair components for the ultimate Dream PC -
FREMONT, California, April 29, 2010 - Corsair, a worldwide supplier of high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced that Corsair components have been selected to power NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 and GTX 470 demonstration PCs throughout Europe.
The GeForce GTX 480 is NVIDIA's fastest and most sophisticated GPU (graphics processing unit), offering next-generation features and performance. Unleashing the true power of this GPU requires a PC built using the very best performance hardware available. Accordingly, Corsair has teamed up with NVIDIA to provide a wide range of supporting hardware for NVIDIA's European customer and partner demonstration systems.
The components for this Dream PC include Corsair Obsidian Series 800D chassis, HX1000W power supplies, Dominator® GT DDR3 memory, Nova Series solid-state drives, and Hydro Series H50 CPU cooling solutions.
"Corsair and NVIDIA have worked together for many years to meet the needs of demanding enthusiasts throughout Europe," stated Corsair's Paul Watkins, Senior Director of Marketing for Europe. "The GTX 480 is an extremely exciting and innovative platform, and we are both thrilled and flattered that NVIDIA has selected key Corsair components to help show this groundbreaking GPU at its best."
"Gamers want the fastest GPU on the market and the GeForce GTX 480 sets the new standard." said Serge Lemonde, Marketing Director EMEAI of NVIDIA. "Getting the most from this incredible GPU requires a PC that can keep pace. It was a logical decision for us to select Corsair's elite components to build platforms that properly demonstrate the outstanding, immersive experience that our new GeForce architecture provides."
For more information on how to build your own Corsair Dream PC, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/dreampc
For more information on the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 and GTX 470 GPUs, please visit http://www.NVIDIA.co.uk.
Founded in 1994, Corsair specializes in premium, high-performance peripherals and components for personal computers. Corsair's award-winning products are the delight of the world's most demanding hardware enthusiasts. For more information, visit http://www.corsair.com.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. Since then, it has consistently set new standards in visual computing with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations. NVIDIA's expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing which make supercomputing inexpensive and widely accessible. The company holds more than 1,100 U.S. patents, including ones covering designs and insights which are fundamental to modern computing. For more information, see http://www.NVIDIA.co.uk.
Latest News Posts
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines