Silicon Power launches Ultima II I-Series16GB silver USB drive
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power today releases its new color USB flash drive: Ultima II I-Series in silver. Ultima II I-Series is well polished with compact shape by combing the plastic and metallic case. Weighing only 10 grams, it is easy to carry-on combining with key chain or a neck chain; consumers don't have to worry about losing the USB flash drives. Ultima II I-Series is available in your choice of three colors: black, titanium blue and silver. A shiny, metallic silver USB drive represents the cool like gray but livelier, more playful that is the best choice for the youths. Ultima II I-Series comes in 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities. The state of art aluminum case with anti-scratch, fingerprint free modernistic look makes the surface shiny and it always looks like a brand-new one. The drive with a hole fits easily in your mobile phone, necklace or on the supplied key chain.
Ultima II I-Series USB drive not only has a very elegant design but also bundles with a very practical software pack- "SmartKit", which allows users to set passwords, partition disk, encapsulate data, or create a boot disk quickly and easily. It provides customers a more efficient and safe way to manage personal data. The software can be downloaded from http://www.silicon-power.com. Ultima II I-Series will deliver SP's promise to customers in terms of creating high speed, best quality and reliability products for a digital life. Ultima II I-Series is compliant with RoHS requirements and is backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Compact and light
- Support Windows Vista
- True plug and play; no external power required
- No driver needed except for Win 98/ 98SE (The driver needs to be downloaded from official website)
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
- Bundle with the SmartKit security software
- Capacity: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 60.6mm x 18.0mm x 8.1mm +/-0.3mm
- Weight: 10g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Universal Serial Bus 1.1 & 2.0 compatible (USB)
- Support OS: Windows Vista, Win98, Win2000, WinME, WinXP, Mac OS 9.0 & higher, Linux 2.4.0
- Operating Temperature: 0oC~70 oC
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~85 oC
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Lovense teams up with Virtual Real Porn for adult-themed VR content
- Free-to-play MMORPG Tera proves to be extremely popular on Steam
- View the heartfelt 'Batkid Begins' documentary trailer
- Microsoft continues to add Windows 10 Xbox app functionality
- Save 50% on the Ergonomic M535 Wireless Optical Mouse
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling