VIA Extends Fanless and Durable VIA VIPRO Panel PC Family
VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator of power efficient x86 processor platforms, today announced the latest additions to its VIA VIPRO range of fanless touch screen panel PCs with the 6.5 inch VIA VIPRO VP7806 and 15 inch VIA VIPRO VP7815. Created using the flexible and modular Em-ITX form factor, these new VIA VIPRO panel PCs offer the perfect solution for the latest HMI applications.
Both VIA VIPRO devices are fanless and durable with IP65 compliant LED backlit panels that can withstand temperatures of -200C to 600C. Industry-leading device interactivity is assured with touch panel navigation, an integrated two megapixel autofocus IP camera, microphone and speakers. These features make the VIA VIPRO series perfectly placed for next generation panel applications that include hospital patient terminals, home and building automation and advanced multimedia-rich security ecosystems.
"These two new additions to the VIA VIPRO family underline our ability to provide a scalable and flexible panel PC product portfolio," said Daniel Wu, Vice President, VIA Embedded Platform Division, VIA Technologies, Inc. "VIA's unique modular strategy will bring enormous design flexibility and shorter time-to-market cycles to PC panel segments."
The Modular VIA VIPRO Family
Both VIA VIPRO VP7806 and VIPRO VP7815 are based on the VIA ART 3000 embedded box PC, adding a high quality touch screen display to one of the industry's most flexible and complete embedded box systems. This uniquely modular design strategy offers customers faster time-to-market and design cycles compared to traditional panel PC designs.
The VIA ART 3000 combines a 1.3GHz 64-bit VIA Nano processor with the VIA VX800 media system processor, bringing DX9 integrated graphics, crystal clear HD audio, Gigabit networking, four COM ports and four USB ports. Both the VIA VIPRO VP7806 and VP7815 support one external VGA port plus a 24-bit LVDS signal through DB-26 connector. VIA VIPRO products use high quality 700 cd/m2 luminous backlit LED displays that are fully IP65 compliant against water and dust, providing 800 horizontal and 700 vertical viewing angles.
To learn more about the VIA VIPRO VP7806 please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS