VIA Extends Fanless and Durable VIA VIPRO Panel PC Family
VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator of power efficient x86 processor platforms, today announced the latest additions to its VIA VIPRO range of fanless touch screen panel PCs with the 6.5 inch VIA VIPRO VP7806 and 15 inch VIA VIPRO VP7815. Created using the flexible and modular Em-ITX form factor, these new VIA VIPRO panel PCs offer the perfect solution for the latest HMI applications.
Both VIA VIPRO devices are fanless and durable with IP65 compliant LED backlit panels that can withstand temperatures of -200C to 600C. Industry-leading device interactivity is assured with touch panel navigation, an integrated two megapixel autofocus IP camera, microphone and speakers. These features make the VIA VIPRO series perfectly placed for next generation panel applications that include hospital patient terminals, home and building automation and advanced multimedia-rich security ecosystems.
"These two new additions to the VIA VIPRO family underline our ability to provide a scalable and flexible panel PC product portfolio," said Daniel Wu, Vice President, VIA Embedded Platform Division, VIA Technologies, Inc. "VIA's unique modular strategy will bring enormous design flexibility and shorter time-to-market cycles to PC panel segments."
The Modular VIA VIPRO Family
Both VIA VIPRO VP7806 and VIPRO VP7815 are based on the VIA ART 3000 embedded box PC, adding a high quality touch screen display to one of the industry's most flexible and complete embedded box systems. This uniquely modular design strategy offers customers faster time-to-market and design cycles compared to traditional panel PC designs.
The VIA ART 3000 combines a 1.3GHz 64-bit VIA Nano processor with the VIA VX800 media system processor, bringing DX9 integrated graphics, crystal clear HD audio, Gigabit networking, four COM ports and four USB ports. Both the VIA VIPRO VP7806 and VP7815 support one external VGA port plus a 24-bit LVDS signal through DB-26 connector. VIA VIPRO products use high quality 700 cd/m2 luminous backlit LED displays that are fully IP65 compliant against water and dust, providing 800 horizontal and 700 vertical viewing angles.
To learn more about the VIA VIPRO VP7806 please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 7 update breaks PCs with ASUS motherboards
- New Battlefield's release date leaked, set in World War 1
- Battlefield 5 to be called Battlefield 1, set in WW1
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex looks incredible on the PC at 4K
- Pay What You Want for Back-End Developer Training
- 1MORE Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones Review
- Strange indeed P57W Laptop Shutdown
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- G.SKILL introduces 5 new color schemes to Trident Z Series DDR4 memory
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboards featuring Braswell refresh processors
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat