CoolIT Systems Delivers High Performance Cooling for AMD Phenom II X6
Calgary, AB - April 27, 2010 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today the full support of AMD's new Phenom II X6 with the award-winning ECO ALC liquid cooling solution. Gamers and multimedia enthusiasts on a budget can now combine the raw power of the Phenom II X6 with cutting-edge liquid cooling technology from CoolIT.
"AMD has raised the bar for affordable performance in the new Phenom II X6 with advanced capabilities like its Turbo Core Technology" remarked Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "ECO ALC continues to hold the highest performance to price ratio of any liquid cooler currently on the market. When you combine these computing and cooling technologies, the performance results are tremendous."
Newegg is currently offering ECO as an accessory for AMD's Phenom II X6 processors for $74.99. For more information on the ECO and the rest of CoolIT's lineup visit http://www.coolitsystems.com/index.php/eco.html.
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, Maingear, Biohazard, AVADirect and Shuttle. http://www.coolitsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- Chinese Galaxy S6 owners can remove Samsung's bloatware
- Modders tease prototype Iron Man mod for Grand Theft Auto V
- Microsoft will have HoloLens ready for developers within a year
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands receives hands-on gameplay, co-op videos
- SUPERHOT gets detailed in a new gameplay video
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis