OCZ Technology Partners with ArchBrook Laguna for Unique SSD Distribution Channel
SAN JOSE, Calif., Apr 27, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OCZ 4.28, -0.02, -0.44%) , a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, has signed a strategic distribution agreement with ArchBrook Laguna to further enhance the availability of OCZ's solid state drives to channels that span across retail outlets such as college bookshops and TV shopping networks.
"We are pleased to partner with ArchBrook Laguna to distribute our Solid State Drives," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of the OCZ Technology Group. "ArchBrook Laguna is a highly respected provider that is known for their exceptional service and logistics services, and by partnering together, OCZ's solutions will be made more accessible to their unique retail channel."
"We are equally excited to welcome a valued partner in OCZ Technology Group to ArchBrook Laguna," said Joel Blank, Executive Vice President. "ArchBrook Laguna is committed to bringing its channel customers partners that are leaders in driving technology today and this is demonstrated in OCZ's commitment to the growing SSD market,."
ArchBrook Laguna is a leading solutions provider with more than twenty-five years experience supplying specialty consumer electronics and computer products to the nation's retailers. Offering a full range of technology products, ArchBrook Laguna will focus on delivering OCZ's complete lineup of SSDs through its many e-tail and retail partnerships, most of which are assorted new outlets for OCZ products to be made available without overlapping the current channel.
OCZ's wide range of value and performance SSDs match ArchBrook Laguna's diverse customer base, delivering performance, durability and power efficiency compared to traditional hard drives, and addressing a wide range of applications for enterprise and consumer data management.
About ArchBrook Laguna
ArchBrook Laguna is a total solution provider committed to supplying consumer electronics and computer products to the nation's retailers through state-of-the-art logistical services. With more than twenty years of experience in the industry and an understanding of customers' business needs, ArchBrook Laguna's expertise encompasses several facets of the business support beyond mere distribution. By offering a full range of converging technology and other merchandise along with valuable services, ArchBrook Laguna plays a key role in the success stories of many electronics resellers and retailers nationwide. More information is available at http://www.archbrooklaguna.com.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ") is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- CRYENGINE environments look better than real life
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect