Lian Li's PC-T60 & PC-T7 Test Benches
perfect for a pit stop
27 April 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Following the successful launch of PC-T1 Spider Edition, Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. today launches two additional PITSTOP test benches - the PC-T60 and PC-T7. Ideal for DIY users with taste and space-concern, the PC-T60 ATX/Mini-ATX Test Bench and PC-T7 Mini-ITX Test Bench are hand built with top quality, simple and innovative design all developed from Lian Li's proven 20 years of industry experience. Just like the series name "pit stop" from Formula 1, these test benches are self-explanatory enough for users to quickly refuel, repair, get geared up and back on the racing track within no time.
PITSTOP PC-T60 and PC-T7 are test benches for standard ATX/Mini-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, respectively. At 351mm x 330mm x 400mm (W.H.D.) and 1.8kg, the PC-T60 series is slightly bigger and heavier than the PC-T7 at 231mm x 210mm x 395mm (W.H.D.) and 1.0kg. For future upgradability and services, both the PC-T60 and PC-T7 are designed to use standard PC components: standard 5.25" optical drives, standard 3.5" hard drives, standard ATX PS/2 power supply units. The handle design also makes these added PITSTOP test benches most convenient to take away. Both series are available in red, black and silver colors.
Fast Access to all Components
First in the industry, the PITSTOP PC-T60 and PC-T7 are designed for easy and fast access to all components, including power supply units, with enough space for cable management.
To secure heavy graphic cards mounted, both models are equipped with PCI card holders. For the PC-T60 series, there are two additional aluminum handles for installation of two extra 2.5" HDD drives. For heavy duty cases like the PC-T60 and PC-T7, Lian Li's quality aluminum construction with smooth and rounded edges demonstrate an exceptional value during the fast handling at the pit-stop.
The T60-1 and T7-1 are optional fan cooler racks that work perfectly for the PC-T60 and PC-T7 cases, respectively. They can be easily installed on the motherboard tray, allowing dual 120/140mm fans attached for additional air-flow. All motherboard trays are laser pre-cut for optional installation of USB and multimedia port connector cables.
For more details on features and extras availabilities of PITSTOP PC-T60 ATX/Mini-ATX Test Bench and PC-T7 Min-ITX Test Bench, please go to Lian Li's website: http://www.lian-li.com.
Highlights for PITSTOP PC-T60 & PC-T7
Supports ATX/Mini-ATX (PC-T60) and Mini-ITX (PC-T7) motherboards
Quick and easy access to all components with the open design
Standard 3.5" hard drives: three (PC-T60) and one (PC-T7)
Additional handles for two 2.5" hard drives for the PC-T60
Card holders for eight PCI (PC-T60) and two PCI (PC-T7) cards
Laser pre-cut for USB 3.0 multi-media I/O ports
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of May
MSRP for PC-T60: US$95+local VAT for A/B (silver/black), and US$119 for R (red)
MSRP for PC-T7: US$69.99+local VAT for A/B (silver/black), and US$79.99 for R (red)
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!