Lian Li's PC-T60 & PC-T7 Test Benches
perfect for a pit stop
27 April 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Following the successful launch of PC-T1 Spider Edition, Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. today launches two additional PITSTOP test benches - the PC-T60 and PC-T7. Ideal for DIY users with taste and space-concern, the PC-T60 ATX/Mini-ATX Test Bench and PC-T7 Mini-ITX Test Bench are hand built with top quality, simple and innovative design all developed from Lian Li's proven 20 years of industry experience. Just like the series name "pit stop" from Formula 1, these test benches are self-explanatory enough for users to quickly refuel, repair, get geared up and back on the racing track within no time.
PITSTOP PC-T60 and PC-T7 are test benches for standard ATX/Mini-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, respectively. At 351mm x 330mm x 400mm (W.H.D.) and 1.8kg, the PC-T60 series is slightly bigger and heavier than the PC-T7 at 231mm x 210mm x 395mm (W.H.D.) and 1.0kg. For future upgradability and services, both the PC-T60 and PC-T7 are designed to use standard PC components: standard 5.25" optical drives, standard 3.5" hard drives, standard ATX PS/2 power supply units. The handle design also makes these added PITSTOP test benches most convenient to take away. Both series are available in red, black and silver colors.
Fast Access to all Components
First in the industry, the PITSTOP PC-T60 and PC-T7 are designed for easy and fast access to all components, including power supply units, with enough space for cable management.
To secure heavy graphic cards mounted, both models are equipped with PCI card holders. For the PC-T60 series, there are two additional aluminum handles for installation of two extra 2.5" HDD drives. For heavy duty cases like the PC-T60 and PC-T7, Lian Li's quality aluminum construction with smooth and rounded edges demonstrate an exceptional value during the fast handling at the pit-stop.
The T60-1 and T7-1 are optional fan cooler racks that work perfectly for the PC-T60 and PC-T7 cases, respectively. They can be easily installed on the motherboard tray, allowing dual 120/140mm fans attached for additional air-flow. All motherboard trays are laser pre-cut for optional installation of USB and multimedia port connector cables.
For more details on features and extras availabilities of PITSTOP PC-T60 ATX/Mini-ATX Test Bench and PC-T7 Min-ITX Test Bench, please go to Lian Li's website: http://www.lian-li.com.
Highlights for PITSTOP PC-T60 & PC-T7
Supports ATX/Mini-ATX (PC-T60) and Mini-ITX (PC-T7) motherboards
Quick and easy access to all components with the open design
Standard 3.5" hard drives: three (PC-T60) and one (PC-T7)
Additional handles for two 2.5" hard drives for the PC-T60
Card holders for eight PCI (PC-T60) and two PCI (PC-T7) cards
Laser pre-cut for USB 3.0 multi-media I/O ports
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of May
MSRP for PC-T60: US$95+local VAT for A/B (silver/black), and US$119 for R (red)
MSRP for PC-T7: US$69.99+local VAT for A/B (silver/black), and US$79.99 for R (red)
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset