iBUYPOWER Upgrades Chimera 2-Q, Gamer Fire and Gamer HAF Systems With New Blazing Fast Six-Core
El Monte, CA - April 26, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce it is now offering the four new Phenom II x6 six-core processors on its Chimera 2-Q, Gamer Fire and Gamer HAF lines. The new 6-core processors from AMD provide gamers with an affordable 6 core CPU that excels at multitasking and multithreaded activities like movie encoding or gaming.
The Phenom II processors all feature AMD's Turbo Core Speed Technology, which automatically overclocks the CPU for a quick burst of speed when opening a program or batch processing images and files. The intelligent technology can increase the processor speed by as much as 19%.
"At iBUYPOWER we are committed to offering our customers the best components available as soon as they become available," said Darren Su, Executive Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We are thrilled to be among the first to offer AMD's fastest processor ever."
The Chimera 2 gaming systems are built in the iBUYPOWER's signature Chimera Inferno II Chassis. The systems are the second generation of fiery gaming rigs named after the legendary beast, and are designed inside-and-out for an epic gaming experience. The Chimera 2 is a true evolution of system design, featuring visual, thermal, acoustic, and performance advancements.
The iBUYPOWER Phenom II x6 six core systems start at $999 and are available now at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
FULL SPECS BELOW
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- In 8 hours, Windows 10 sends data to Microsoft IP addresses 5500 times
- Magic Leap and Virtuix are the newest members of the ESA
- Opera receives $1.2 billion bid from Chinese consortium
- Filming on 'Star Wars Episode VIII' kicks off
- Analyst expects mobile app store revenue to hit $100 billion by 2020
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance