iBUYPOWER Upgrades Chimera 2-Q, Gamer Fire and Gamer HAF Systems With New Blazing Fast Six-Core
El Monte, CA - April 26, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce it is now offering the four new Phenom II x6 six-core processors on its Chimera 2-Q, Gamer Fire and Gamer HAF lines. The new 6-core processors from AMD provide gamers with an affordable 6 core CPU that excels at multitasking and multithreaded activities like movie encoding or gaming.
The Phenom II processors all feature AMD's Turbo Core Speed Technology, which automatically overclocks the CPU for a quick burst of speed when opening a program or batch processing images and files. The intelligent technology can increase the processor speed by as much as 19%.
"At iBUYPOWER we are committed to offering our customers the best components available as soon as they become available," said Darren Su, Executive Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We are thrilled to be among the first to offer AMD's fastest processor ever."
The Chimera 2 gaming systems are built in the iBUYPOWER's signature Chimera Inferno II Chassis. The systems are the second generation of fiery gaming rigs named after the legendary beast, and are designed inside-and-out for an epic gaming experience. The Chimera 2 is a true evolution of system design, featuring visual, thermal, acoustic, and performance advancements.
The iBUYPOWER Phenom II x6 six core systems start at $999 and are available now at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
FULL SPECS BELOW
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo focusing on 'greatness of games' over hardware performance
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities