ZOTAC Announces Presence at Computex 2010
Join ZOTAC at Computex to experience the latest products and technologies first-hand
HONG KONG - Apr. 27, 2010 - ZOTAC International, the world's largest channel manufacturer, today announces its presence at Computex 2010 in Taipei, Taiwan. Join ZOTAC at the Taipei World Trade Center Jun. 01-05, 2010 in Nangang Hall, booth M420 to experience the latest ZOTAC graphics cards, mini-PCs and small form factor platforms.
"We have a lot of new products to show at Computex 2010, including brand new graphics cards, a greater selection of mini-ITX form factor motherboards and mini-PC systems with new CPU and GPU combinations never used in mini-ITX motherboards or mini-PCs before," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "It will be an exciting show and you can only experience the new products first-hand at Computex 2010."
Existing award-winning ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards, mini-ITX platforms and ZBOX mini-PCs will be on display. Computex attendees can experience NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology with ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 graphics cards - the world's fastest graphics card - for a superior gaming experience with stunning visuals and realistic game play.
It's time to play with ZOTAC at Computex 2010.
◦ ZOTAC will be at Computex 2010
◦ Jun. 01-05, 2010 at the Taipei World Trade Center
◦ Nangang Hall, booth M420
◦ Experience the latest graphics cards, mini-ITX motherboards and mini-PCs
◦ Newly launched products will be on display
◦ For more details, visit http://www.ZOTAC.com
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software