ZOTAC Announces Presence at Computex 2010
Join ZOTAC at Computex to experience the latest products and technologies first-hand
HONG KONG - Apr. 27, 2010 - ZOTAC International, the world's largest channel manufacturer, today announces its presence at Computex 2010 in Taipei, Taiwan. Join ZOTAC at the Taipei World Trade Center Jun. 01-05, 2010 in Nangang Hall, booth M420 to experience the latest ZOTAC graphics cards, mini-PCs and small form factor platforms.
"We have a lot of new products to show at Computex 2010, including brand new graphics cards, a greater selection of mini-ITX form factor motherboards and mini-PC systems with new CPU and GPU combinations never used in mini-ITX motherboards or mini-PCs before," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "It will be an exciting show and you can only experience the new products first-hand at Computex 2010."
Existing award-winning ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards, mini-ITX platforms and ZBOX mini-PCs will be on display. Computex attendees can experience NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology with ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 graphics cards - the world's fastest graphics card - for a superior gaming experience with stunning visuals and realistic game play.
It's time to play with ZOTAC at Computex 2010.
◦ ZOTAC will be at Computex 2010
◦ Jun. 01-05, 2010 at the Taipei World Trade Center
◦ Nangang Hall, booth M420
◦ Experience the latest graphics cards, mini-ITX motherboards and mini-PCs
◦ Newly launched products will be on display
◦ For more details, visit http://www.ZOTAC.com
Latest News Posts
- System Shock reboot gets 9 minutes of new gameplay footage
- Modders morph Skyrim into amazing standalone RPG Enderal
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines