Introducing the Topower 850Watt Quad Graphics Card Power Supply
San Francisco, CA -September 13, 2008, - Topower (www.Topower.com), a leading manufacturer of gaming and mainstream power supply systems, for desktop workstations, servers and Laptops, introduced today, and are proud to announce the Topower 850 Watt Quad graphics card power supply.
This Topower 850 Watt power supply is unique and robust. It was designed to handle Nvidia's and AMD's most powerful graphics cards, Rick Lee, Product Manager for Topower.
The Topower 850 watt QC model is powered by the following features TOP-850SG Type ATX 1.3 and 2.01 Power Supply Standard Power 850 Watt Peak Power 950 Watt PFC Active PFC, High-Efficiency 80% Fan 1x 120mm Green LED Fan Connectors 1x 20/24pin Connector; 1x 4/8pin P4/EPS; 4x SATA; 4xPCI Express; Module Connectors (Expect MainBoard) Material Mystic Dark Green Titanium Mirror Finish Dimension (WxLxH) 6 x 6.5 x 3.5 inch. "The beauty of this power supply is that it's performs way beyond that specified standard and has a rating that out powers most power supplies in it's class", Mario Gastelum, Product Marketing.
The special REMI cable coating is specially designed to keep EMI interference from other hardware components, something that few power supply vendors and manufacturers do not supply.
Patented 20+4 Cable Design.
Environmentally Friendly at Over 80% Efficiency.
Hi Speed Mode to combine all Six +12 Rails to one for ultimate stability. Perfect for high end system demands.
Thermal Control Cooling Fan.
REMI Technology for EMI Reduction.
Extra Ground Wire to Further Reduce Static Noise.
Advanced Auto Thermal Fan Design and Heat Dissipation Architecture for Maximized Cooling and Noise Reduction.
Low ripple and noise.
100% Hi-Pot Tested.
Titanium coating mirror case.
The Topower 850Watt Power supply is available for immediate delivery, at Topower, Fry's and Newegg, and other select etailers & retail partners world wide.
For customized OEM solutions or Review samples request please contact: Rick Lee email@example.com
Topower Computer Industrial Co., Ltd. was founded by Mr. Kent Chou, the President and CEO of Topower Group in 1986 in Taipei , Taiwan . Following Mr. Kent Chou's vision, Topower's boards of directors were formed by the most qualified professionals in the computer hardware industry. The main business was started as a manufacturer to produce the switching mode power supply.
Over the years, Topower has expanded its operations outside the pacific rim to Europe, Canada, and the United States to support the company's international sales growth. Topower Computer U.S.A. Inc., Los Angeles, CA branch was established in 1989 to provide immediate support and services the PC market in the U.S.
Topower Products are dedicated to bringing you the latest technology in power supplies and hardwares as it becomes available and to offer a variety of solutions to combat the growing concern of energy efficiency and system stability.
At Topower we continually strive for success and quality products. To improve and develop a wide range of computer products, we have invested heavily in our quality manufacturing process and Research & Development.
Our objective is to provide top quality products for national distributors as well as for ODM and OEM clients. Our focus is to build on the current success of Topower brand so that our brand is recognized world wide as a provider of top quality computing solutions. We will continue to work to maintain the satisfaction of our customers and share the knowledge of our experts - Topower "Dare to be different".
Latest News Posts
- Watch Dogs 2 confirmed for 2017, releasing with the new South Park
- Total War: Warmahmmer trailer shows off the majestic Empire campaign
- Ubisoft confirms no Assassin's Creed for 2016
- Need for Speed coming to PC in March, 4K and unlocked framerate
- Telsa's new 'Summon' feature parks, and retrieves your Model S vehicle
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance