New Trailer and Release Date for Shattered Horizon¬ô Firepower Weapons Pack
Free DLC Coming May 5, Trailer shows New Weapons in Action
HELSINKI, FINLAND - April 27, 2010 - Futuremark¬ģ Games Studio today confirmed that the next major content expansion for Shattered Horizon¬ô will be released on May 5. The Firepower pack will add a range of new weapons and grenades to the PC exclusive multiplayer first-person shooter. A new trailer released today shows the weapons in action with the studio promising to reveal more every day on the game's official website. Like all previous DLC packs from Futuremark Games Studio, the Firepower pack will be free for all players. http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/
"The release of the Firepower weapons pack on May 5 will mark the six month anniversary of Shattered Horizon and the second time that we have made a major addition to the game," said Jaakko Haapasalo, producer at Futuremark Games Studio. "Introducing additional weapons has been a popular request from our community and we are excited to provide players with new ways to enjoy Shattered Horizon's zero gravity combat."
In Shattered Horizon, a catastrophic explosion on the Moon has filled near-Earth space with billions of tons of rocky debris. Teams of players fight in zero gravity to control the limited supplies that mean the difference between survival and death in the cold of space.
In February the number of levels in the game doubled with the release of the free Moonrise content pack. With Firepower the game will grow again with the addition of a range of new weapons and grenades encouraging different styles of play and providing the opportunity for new team tactics.
The brand new trailer shows an ISA shuttle delivering a consignment of the new weapons to the battered International Space Station. Resupplied and rearmed with newfound firepower the ISA begin fresh hostilities with the MMC. Quick cuts reveal glimpses of the new weapons players will soon get their hands on.
New weapons revealed daily on ShatteredHorizon.com
From April 28 until May 5 one new weapon a day will be revealed in greater detail on the game's official website: http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/details/zerogravitycombat/
About Shattered Horizon
Shattered Horizon is the innovative first game from Futuremark Games Studio that immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space.
¬ē Multiplayer first-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now.
¬ē Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement. Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space then land on any surface.
¬ē Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles fighting across eight space based levels from hollowed-out asteroids to the ruined remains of the International Space Station.
Latest News Posts
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse