New Trailer and Release Date for Shattered Horizon Firepower Weapons Pack
Free DLC Coming May 5, Trailer shows New Weapons in Action
HELSINKI, FINLAND - April 27, 2010 - Futuremark® Games Studio today confirmed that the next major content expansion for Shattered Horizon will be released on May 5. The Firepower pack will add a range of new weapons and grenades to the PC exclusive multiplayer first-person shooter. A new trailer released today shows the weapons in action with the studio promising to reveal more every day on the game's official website. Like all previous DLC packs from Futuremark Games Studio, the Firepower pack will be free for all players. http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/
"The release of the Firepower weapons pack on May 5 will mark the six month anniversary of Shattered Horizon and the second time that we have made a major addition to the game," said Jaakko Haapasalo, producer at Futuremark Games Studio. "Introducing additional weapons has been a popular request from our community and we are excited to provide players with new ways to enjoy Shattered Horizon's zero gravity combat."
In Shattered Horizon, a catastrophic explosion on the Moon has filled near-Earth space with billions of tons of rocky debris. Teams of players fight in zero gravity to control the limited supplies that mean the difference between survival and death in the cold of space.
In February the number of levels in the game doubled with the release of the free Moonrise content pack. With Firepower the game will grow again with the addition of a range of new weapons and grenades encouraging different styles of play and providing the opportunity for new team tactics.
The brand new trailer shows an ISA shuttle delivering a consignment of the new weapons to the battered International Space Station. Resupplied and rearmed with newfound firepower the ISA begin fresh hostilities with the MMC. Quick cuts reveal glimpses of the new weapons players will soon get their hands on.
New weapons revealed daily on ShatteredHorizon.com
From April 28 until May 5 one new weapon a day will be revealed in greater detail on the game's official website: http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/details/zerogravitycombat/
About Shattered Horizon
Shattered Horizon is the innovative first game from Futuremark Games Studio that immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space.
Multiplayer first-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now.
Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement. Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space then land on any surface.
Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles fighting across eight space based levels from hollowed-out asteroids to the ruined remains of the International Space Station.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio