New Trailer and Release Date for Shattered Horizon Firepower Weapons Pack
Free DLC Coming May 5, Trailer shows New Weapons in Action
HELSINKI, FINLAND - April 27, 2010 - Futuremark® Games Studio today confirmed that the next major content expansion for Shattered Horizon will be released on May 5. The Firepower pack will add a range of new weapons and grenades to the PC exclusive multiplayer first-person shooter. A new trailer released today shows the weapons in action with the studio promising to reveal more every day on the game's official website. Like all previous DLC packs from Futuremark Games Studio, the Firepower pack will be free for all players. http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/
"The release of the Firepower weapons pack on May 5 will mark the six month anniversary of Shattered Horizon and the second time that we have made a major addition to the game," said Jaakko Haapasalo, producer at Futuremark Games Studio. "Introducing additional weapons has been a popular request from our community and we are excited to provide players with new ways to enjoy Shattered Horizon's zero gravity combat."
In Shattered Horizon, a catastrophic explosion on the Moon has filled near-Earth space with billions of tons of rocky debris. Teams of players fight in zero gravity to control the limited supplies that mean the difference between survival and death in the cold of space.
In February the number of levels in the game doubled with the release of the free Moonrise content pack. With Firepower the game will grow again with the addition of a range of new weapons and grenades encouraging different styles of play and providing the opportunity for new team tactics.
The brand new trailer shows an ISA shuttle delivering a consignment of the new weapons to the battered International Space Station. Resupplied and rearmed with newfound firepower the ISA begin fresh hostilities with the MMC. Quick cuts reveal glimpses of the new weapons players will soon get their hands on.
New weapons revealed daily on ShatteredHorizon.com
From April 28 until May 5 one new weapon a day will be revealed in greater detail on the game's official website: http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/details/zerogravitycombat/
About Shattered Horizon
Shattered Horizon is the innovative first game from Futuremark Games Studio that immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space.
Multiplayer first-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now.
Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement. Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space then land on any surface.
Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles fighting across eight space based levels from hollowed-out asteroids to the ruined remains of the International Space Station.
Latest News Posts
- Apple to make the iPhone 8 thinner by using an AMOLED display
- AMD's Radeon RX 480 drawing too much power over the PCIe slot
- Diablo 4 is almost assuredly in the works
- Google's US-Japan 'FASTER Cable System' online, with 60Tbps bandwidth
- GeForce Experience beta features new interface, ShadowPlay upgrades
- asrock pro3 issues
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card