New Crucial High-Density Server Memory Boosts Computing Power
Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today introduced 8GB Crucial DDR3-1066 (PC3-8500) CL9 very low-profile (VLP), ECC registered dual in-line memory modules (RDIMMs), enabling blade and low-profile server users to populate their systems with up to 144GB of memory, depending upon motherboard and processor configuration. Additionally, these new high-density, low-profile modules are guaranteed compatible with Intel Xeon processors based on the Nehalem architecture. The 8GB Crucial VLP RDIMM modules are available through select resellers worldwide and online.
VLP memory modules enable powerful and compact computing power within server systems, because they are designed to stand vertically in order to accommodate additional memory modules and enable improved system airflow. Blade servers, as well as servers utilized for virtualization, will benefit from these new high-density Crucial VLP modules.
"Our customers continue to adopt high-density computing solutions like blade servers, not only as they upgrade existing applications and platforms, but also as they adopt technologies like virtualization. The new 8GB Crucial DDR3-1066 VLP RDIMMs enable them to move to these solutions without compromising memory density, performance, or quality," said Jim Jardine, Lexar Media senior worldwide product manager.
The 8GB Crucial DDR3-1066 VLP RDIMMs are covered by the Crucial Reliance Program, which includes limited lifetime warranties, dedicated toll-free support, and an optional on-site spares program.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces new OEM 750 Series SSDs with corporate warranty
- Seagate boasts new storage archtecture capable of 1Tbps
- Similar numbers on Fallout 4 PC than Battlefront on all platforms
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Sonnet Fusion PCIe Fusion Drive 256GB Thunderbolt 2 SSD Review
- PC-O5SX Availability
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- LG TOUTS THE POWER OF OLED IN SLICK NEW CAMPAIGN
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China