Corsair® Announces Filing of S-1 Registration Statement
FREMONT, Calif., April 23, 2010 - Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) relating to a proposed initial public offering of shares of its common stock. It is expected that shares of the common stock to be sold in the offering will be offered by both the company and certain shareholders. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the offering have not yet been determined.
Barclays Capital and Jefferies & Company are acting as joint book-running managers, with Oppenheimer & Company and RBC Capital Markets acting as co-managers.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from the prospectus departments of Barclays Capital c/o Broadridge, Attention: Integrated Distribution Services, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, by telephone at 888-603-5847 or by e-mail at Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com; and Jefferies & Company c/o Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Ave., 12th Floor, New York, NY 10022, by telephone at 877-547-6340 or by e-mail at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC, but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any offer or sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- System Shock reboot gets 9 minutes of new gameplay footage
- Modders morph Skyrim into amazing standalone RPG Enderal
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines