Corsair¬ģ Announces Filing of S-1 Registration Statement
FREMONT, Calif., April 23, 2010 - Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) relating to a proposed initial public offering of shares of its common stock. It is expected that shares of the common stock to be sold in the offering will be offered by both the company and certain shareholders. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the offering have not yet been determined.
Barclays Capital and Jefferies & Company are acting as joint book-running managers, with Oppenheimer & Company and RBC Capital Markets acting as co-managers.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from the prospectus departments of Barclays Capital c/o Broadridge, Attention: Integrated Distribution Services, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, by telephone at 888-603-5847 or by e-mail at Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com; and Jefferies & Company c/o Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Ave., 12th Floor, New York, NY 10022, by telephone at 877-547-6340 or by e-mail at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC, but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any offer or sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017