Solid State Drive (SSD) Company to Start Trading as "OCZ" on April 23, 2010
SAN JOSE, CA-April 21, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OTCBB: OCZT), a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, has been approved to be listed on the NASDAQ Capital Markets and will commence trading its common stock under ticker symbol "OCZ" on Friday, April 23, 2010.
Ryan Petersen, CEO of the OCZ Technology Group, commented: "Trading on the NASDAQ has been a goal of OCZ since we listed in the US, and our approval is a significant milestone for our shareholders. Our core initiatives are focused on strengthening our position in the burgeoning SSD market, which our recent announcements on retail and enterprise product launches and the signing of distribution partners for our SSD products represent. We look forward to gaining visibility on the NASDAQ and utilizing the benefits of trading on the exchange."
To request further information, please click here
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ") is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20