Solid State Drive (SSD) Company to Start Trading as "OCZ" on April 23, 2010
SAN JOSE, CA-April 21, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OTCBB: OCZT), a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, has been approved to be listed on the NASDAQ Capital Markets and will commence trading its common stock under ticker symbol "OCZ" on Friday, April 23, 2010.
Ryan Petersen, CEO of the OCZ Technology Group, commented: "Trading on the NASDAQ has been a goal of OCZ since we listed in the US, and our approval is a significant milestone for our shareholders. Our core initiatives are focused on strengthening our position in the burgeoning SSD market, which our recent announcements on retail and enterprise product launches and the signing of distribution partners for our SSD products represent. We look forward to gaining visibility on the NASDAQ and utilizing the benefits of trading on the exchange."
To request further information, please click here
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ") is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Halo Wars Definitive Edition teased on PC with Steam
- MSI's mini-ITX Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC rocks GTX 1070
- Final Fantasy VII Remake has destructible environments
- HTC's Snapdragon 835 powered flagship leaks - the HTC U
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design