Solid State Drive (SSD) Company to Start Trading as "OCZ" on April 23, 2010
SAN JOSE, CA-April 21, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OTCBB: OCZT), a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, has been approved to be listed on the NASDAQ Capital Markets and will commence trading its common stock under ticker symbol "OCZ" on Friday, April 23, 2010.
Ryan Petersen, CEO of the OCZ Technology Group, commented: "Trading on the NASDAQ has been a goal of OCZ since we listed in the US, and our approval is a significant milestone for our shareholders. Our core initiatives are focused on strengthening our position in the burgeoning SSD market, which our recent announcements on retail and enterprise product launches and the signing of distribution partners for our SSD products represent. We look forward to gaining visibility on the NASDAQ and utilizing the benefits of trading on the exchange."
To request further information, please click here
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ") is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- New mod transforms GTA V into a RPG, thanks to modder Logic Spawn
- 3 Reasons Your Car Needs This Essential Gadget
- Could social media eventually turn on the Islamic State?
- Guest stole $35k of stuff from San Francisco Airbnb host
- The Arkansas Governor's URL now points to a LGBT forum
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- AMD A-Series A10-7870K Kaveri Refresh APU Review
- BRIX (BXi3H-4010) Unable to install Win10
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Help building new gaming PC
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth