AVADirect Now Authorized Nvidia Tesla C2050 Integrator
As of recent, we have gained the authorization to implement the Nvidia Tesla C2050 computer processing board in a myriad of configurations they offer. Not only is it very difficult to obtain such authorizations through Nvidia, but there are several requirements that must be considered before granting access to any reseller or system builder that requests privilege. We have been partnered with Nvidia for over two years now, so it is only natural that we gain access to all of there products to create easy to use solutions that end-users can enjoy. We also integrated the Nvidia Telsa C2050 computer processing board into the following systems, and will continue to create new configurations based on current demand:
- HPC Nehalem Westmere Xeon Personal Supercomputer 4U Rackmount System
- HPC Core i7 DDR3 Personal Supercomputer Workstation System
- HPC Phenom II X4 DDR2 Personal Supercomputer Workstation System
To configure any of the mentioned systems click on their names above.
To view all Nvidia Tesla products we offer click Nvidia Tesla Products at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Entrepreneur voices concerns robots could have on human workforce
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015