Mushkin Enhanced Announces New Redline Memory
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announces the availability of new Redline memory kits with black, 8-layer PCBs designed especially for gamers and enthusiasts.
This new Redline Series launches with DDR3-1600 CL6 memory kits for Intel's LGA1366 and LGA1156 platforms. In the near future, more kits with different specifications will be available.
Due to a large number of requests for black PCBs, we've decided to out fit all Redline Series Kits from now on with black PCBs. You can recognize them by part numbers with "black" at the end. These new high performance memory kits are available now.
996805Black - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Redline
998805Black - 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Redline
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform