Mushkin Enhanced Announces New Redline Memory
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announces the availability of new Redline memory kits with black, 8-layer PCBs designed especially for gamers and enthusiasts.
This new Redline Series launches with DDR3-1600 CL6 memory kits for Intel's LGA1366 and LGA1156 platforms. In the near future, more kits with different specifications will be available.
Due to a large number of requests for black PCBs, we've decided to out fit all Redline Series Kits from now on with black PCBs. You can recognize them by part numbers with "black" at the end. These new high performance memory kits are available now.
996805Black - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Redline
998805Black - 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Redline
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 8 prices to allegedly start from $1,100 to $1,200
- Corsair majority stake bought for $525 million
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available