Mushkin Enhanced Announces New Redline Memory
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announces the availability of new Redline memory kits with black, 8-layer PCBs designed especially for gamers and enthusiasts.
This new Redline Series launches with DDR3-1600 CL6 memory kits for Intel's LGA1366 and LGA1156 platforms. In the near future, more kits with different specifications will be available.
Due to a large number of requests for black PCBs, we've decided to out fit all Redline Series Kits from now on with black PCBs. You can recognize them by part numbers with "black" at the end. These new high performance memory kits are available now.
996805Black - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Redline
998805Black - 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Redline
Latest News Posts
- Spotify app coming to Sony PlayStation 3, PS4
- Is capitalism killing video games?
- Activists say it's time for US to start promoting 'smart' weapon tech
- Impression Pi VR headset hits Kickstarter goal in just four days
- IDC: Smart buildings to balloon to $17.4 billion in 2019
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi