Mushkin Enhanced Announces New Redline Memory
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announces the availability of new Redline memory kits with black, 8-layer PCBs designed especially for gamers and enthusiasts.
This new Redline Series launches with DDR3-1600 CL6 memory kits for Intel's LGA1366 and LGA1156 platforms. In the near future, more kits with different specifications will be available.
Due to a large number of requests for black PCBs, we've decided to out fit all Redline Series Kits from now on with black PCBs. You can recognize them by part numbers with "black" at the end. These new high performance memory kits are available now.
996805Black - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Redline
998805Black - 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V Redline
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launching today
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 rumors begin, on the eve of the Radeon RX 480
- System Shock reboot gets 9 minutes of new gameplay footage
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines