AVADirect Now Offers AZZA Mid and Full-Tower Cases
We recently added a new brand of cases to our website by a manufacturer named AZZA. Their focus is the appeal of gamers, and the overall satisfaction of cooling, design, and functionality. The mid-tower cases are very unique due to the amount of hard drives you can fit, usually up to eight. They are manufactured out of steel, and have at least three fans per tower to help accommodate the most heat-pumping hardware out to date. The full-tower cases can fit the same specifications as a mid-tower, but they have larger fans with more fan positions possible. You will find they carry 140mm, and 230mm fans as opposed to 90mm or 120mm like the mid-tower AZZA cases do. The AZZA cases are wonderful for ease of access, due to the thumbnail design, and can assist in creating a virtually tool-less design for easy trouble shooting. To create even a better name for the AZZA cases, they are extremely affordable when compared to similar cases made by Thermaltake, Lian-Li, and Antec. We are very excited to see a new company join the case frenzy, and look forward to what they have to offer in the future!
To view all AZZA cases we offer click AZZA Cases at AVADirect
To view all cases we offer click Computer Cases at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20