Antec Introduces Three New Notebook Coolers: The Notebook Cooler Basic, Notebook Cooler Designer and Notebook Cooler Mini
Newest Notebook Coolers to Round Out Antec's Acclaimed Notebook Cooler Line
Fremont, CA - April 22, 2010 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the three newest additions to its robust portfolio of notebook coolers: the Notebook Cooler Basic, Notebook Cooler Designer and Notebook Cooler Mini. Crafted to combine effective, quiet cooling with maximal flexibility, desirable ergonomics and high portability, these new products give users an array of optimal notebook cooling solutions no matter what their notebook or environment.
The Notebook Cooler Basic is compatible with Mac and PC notebooks up to 14?. Its slender perforated aluminum panel passively cools notebooks by dissipating heat and providing air channels for natural airflow, resulting in silent and effective cooling that extends notebook lifespan. The Notebook Cooler Basic's built-in flip-up stand also angles notebooks to provide wrist relief and raises notebook screens closer to eye level, minimizing neck and shoulder strain.
The Notebook Cooler Designer is designed with a sleek, slim-line form and light overall weight, ideal for fitting comfortably on a lap or suiting any desktop replacement arrangement. It extends notebook life thanks to a USB-powered 110 mm blower that spins at a quiet 23 dbA, drawing in heat from the bottom of the notebook and exhausting it safely to the rear. The Notebook Cooler Designer is compatible with Mac and PC notebooks up to 15?.
The Notebook Cooler Mini is Antec's smallest notebook cooler option and is designed for use with Mac and PC notebooks up to 17?. Created for the utmost portability and cooling effectiveness, the Notebook Cooler Mini weighs just 0.4 lb (0.2 kg), yet features a USB-powered 80 mm, 30 CFM blower that dispels heat and lowers notebook temperatures by creating a layer of positive air pressure beneath the notebook. Its inclined form factor also angles the notebook's keyboard and raises its screen for increased ergonomic comfort.
The latest Notebook Coolers join Antec's existing notebook cooler line that includes the Notebook Cooler Classic, Notebook Cooler to go and Notebook Cooler 200. "With the worldwide increase in the number of notebook users, more diverse cooling solutions are needed to handle each individual user's needs," said Scott Richards, senior vice president of Antec. "Antec's new line of Notebook Coolers is an essential part in helping to ensure stable and reliable notebook performance for everyone."
The Notebook Cooler Basic, Notebook Cooler Designer and Notebook Cooler Mini are available now for $24.95, $39.95 and $29.95 respectively through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors. The Notebook Cooler Basic, Notebook Cooler Designer and Notebook Cooler Mini are covered by Antec's AQ3 Antec Quality 3-Year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017