Psyko Audio Labs Announces the Immediate Availability of Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headset System to USA and Canada
Revolutionary PsykoWave 5.1 surround sound technology delivers a new layer of gaming immersion with precise 3D sound, instant positional awareness, and improved reaction times and kill ratios
Psyko ushers in the Dawn of Audio as a Weapon
Calgary, Alberta - April 22, 2010 - Psyko Audio Labs Inc., a leading innovator in PC Gaming headphone technology, is ecstatic to unleash the dawn of audio as a weapon through the immediate availability of the highly anticipated Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headset System to USA and Canada. Psyko's patented PsykoWave Technology empowers PC Gamers with an unfair advantage over the competition through precise 3D sound that drastically heightens awareness of your gaming surroundings. Players can instantly identify and locate every gun shot, footstep, and explosion allowing for faster reaction times, higher player performance, and the most immersive gaming experience to date.
"Psyko 5.1 completely rethinks conventional headphone design and puts PC gamers directly in the sweet spot of a 5.1 room" remarks James Hildebrandt, CEo of Psyko Audio Labs. "You get natural surround sound with no latency, no simulation, and no hassles. This technology will completely shift the current landscape of gaming audio and usher in a new era of fully immersive gaming where audio is now a deadly weapon."
The Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headset System is now available for $299.99 in the USA and Canada at major online stores such as Tigerdirect, Newegg, CompSource, and more, as well as in retail shops such as Frys Electronics. For additional information and a brief video demonstration, go to http://www.psykoaudio.com/
PsykoWave Technology - Psyko headphones deliver true 5.1 sound from 5 speakers strategically placed in the headband. The sound is channeled and flows to each ear in a natural way which allows everyone to enjoy true 5.1 sound.
- The headphone bridge houses 5 audio speakers (front left, center, front right, rear left and rear right) with a subwoofer in each ear cup for a total of 7 speakers.
- Sounds from each speaker carry throughout the Wave guides to pass over the front and back of both ears, giving users natural, not simulated, surround sound. For a demonstrational video on how this works, click HERE.
- Precise Simplicity o Another significant advantage to gamers is the simplicity and accuracy of speaker setup. Rather than the normal compromises in speaker positioning typical to 5.1 room systems, the speakers are in exactly the right spot automatically. You literally just put them on and you are in the optimal "sweet spot" of the 5.1 surround sound experience. Gamers often hear directional sound more accurately wearing the Psyko 5.1 headphones than they do with their 5.1 room system.
- Optimal Comfort - Psyko 5.1 gives the user control to either block outside sounds, or open the ear cup to vent their ears for cooling and to hear conversation in the room during game play. The headset is fully adjustable and provides maximum cushioning using fabric rather than faux leather or vinyl which gets slippery and itchy with sweat. Marathon gaming sessions have never been so comfortable.
- Psykowave Custom Sound Control - The Psyko 5.1 PC headphone amplifier allows control of the volume and bass levels as well as being the first headphone system to have lights that provide a visual indication of the direction of every sound. These amplifier lights provide a simple way to see if your computer is in stereo mode or using the full 5.1 surround sound mode.
- Removable Microphone o Psyko 5.1 comes with a removable microphone.
About Psyko Audio Labs
Psyko Audio Labs Inc. is a private, Calgaryobased consumer electronics company, started in 2007 to revolutionize gaming headphones. Their main product, the Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headset with its patent pending PsykoWave technology, helps gamers instantly and accurately hear where everything is around them. Psyko 5.1's natural abilities to create true surround sound provide a significant advantage over the alternative, where all sounds must be preoprocessed to simulate directionality.
Latest News Posts
- AMD teases its Zen-powered, 32-core APU with HBM2 and more
- Hitchhiking robot damaged while traveling through Philadelphia
- BMW CEO says there is more room for electric cars in company's lineup
- 'Zoolander 2' teaser hits the catwalk
- Despite number of users, is Apple Music shaping up to be a disaster?
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis