MiLiĀ® Releases Power skin, the World's Thinnest External Battery & Protective Case for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS + MiLiĀ® PocketPal
the Smallest Foldable USB Charger in the World
Unique and lightweight external battery/protective case & USB charger doubles your iPhone's battery life without adding bulk
Woodstock, New York - (April 21, 2010) - MiLiĀ®, specialist in design and development of battery power and charging solutions, announces the release of the MiLi Power Skin external battery & protective case for iPhone 3G and 3GS. With MiLi's aesthetic design, the Power Skin stays thin and slim while doubling the life of your iPhone battery. Available in 8 two-toned color combinations, the MiLi Power Skin delivers an affordable power solution in a sleek protective case.
Power Skin fits like a second skin to your iPhone providing protection and power without adding bulk. Equipped with a 1,200mAH lithium polymer battery, the Power Skin packs enough charge to double your iPhone's battery life. Its low-profile casing provides durable protection against drops or mishaps while its high-gloss finish and two-toned color design adds a touch of style. With a simple slider case design the Power Skin is easily removed for use on speaker docks or other media players. Power Skin can be ordered by itself or a bundled Power Skin+ which comes packaged with a MiLi Pocketpal, the world's smallest USB charger. Portable and easy-to-use, the Pocketpal USB charger features a small foldable AC plug that compacts into a lightweight pocket-sized cube compatible with any USB device.
MiLi Power Skin features include:
- World's thinnest external battery and protective case for iPhone 3G and 3GS
- Pass-through USB/mini-USB allows you to charge and sync your iPhone without removing case
- 1,200 mAH battery capacity doubles the life of your iPhone 3G & 3GS
- 8 two-toned color combinations using black, white, blue, green, orange, and silver
- Apple certified with a one-year manufacturer's warranty
MiLi PocketPal features include:
- World's smallest mobile phone USB Charger
- Foldable Plug for easy carrying
- 100-240v Input with 1000mA output
- 5 two-toned color combinations using black, white, blue, green, yellow, and pink
MiLi Power Skin ($69.95) and PocketPal ($19.95) can be purchased separately or bundled together for a discounted $79.95. To request additional information about MiLi, please contact PR Representative Brad Hobbs at (305) 576-1171 x19 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hali-Power Inc.
Based in Woodstock, NY, Hali-Power Inc. uses creative design, aesthetic appeal and innovative battery technology to develop powering and charging solutions for today's mobile devices. MiLi's mobile phone battery packs, cases and other accessories provide mobile phone users the tools they need to power through the day. Hali-Power is an Apple certified manufacturer. All of their iPhone, iPod and iPad products are licensed by Apple with genuine Apple plugs. MiLi uses Apple quality parts, built with gift quality appeal and fashionable colors that add life to the typically mundane battery and charger. For more information on Hali-Power Inc., please visit http://www.iPhoneMiLi.com.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni