MiLiĀ® Releases Power skin, the World's Thinnest External Battery & Protective Case for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS + MiLiĀ® PocketPal
the Smallest Foldable USB Charger in the World
Unique and lightweight external battery/protective case & USB charger doubles your iPhone's battery life without adding bulk
Woodstock, New York - (April 21, 2010) - MiLiĀ®, specialist in design and development of battery power and charging solutions, announces the release of the MiLi Power Skin external battery & protective case for iPhone 3G and 3GS. With MiLi's aesthetic design, the Power Skin stays thin and slim while doubling the life of your iPhone battery. Available in 8 two-toned color combinations, the MiLi Power Skin delivers an affordable power solution in a sleek protective case.
Power Skin fits like a second skin to your iPhone providing protection and power without adding bulk. Equipped with a 1,200mAH lithium polymer battery, the Power Skin packs enough charge to double your iPhone's battery life. Its low-profile casing provides durable protection against drops or mishaps while its high-gloss finish and two-toned color design adds a touch of style. With a simple slider case design the Power Skin is easily removed for use on speaker docks or other media players. Power Skin can be ordered by itself or a bundled Power Skin+ which comes packaged with a MiLi Pocketpal, the world's smallest USB charger. Portable and easy-to-use, the Pocketpal USB charger features a small foldable AC plug that compacts into a lightweight pocket-sized cube compatible with any USB device.
MiLi Power Skin features include:
- World's thinnest external battery and protective case for iPhone 3G and 3GS
- Pass-through USB/mini-USB allows you to charge and sync your iPhone without removing case
- 1,200 mAH battery capacity doubles the life of your iPhone 3G & 3GS
- 8 two-toned color combinations using black, white, blue, green, orange, and silver
- Apple certified with a one-year manufacturer's warranty
MiLi PocketPal features include:
- World's smallest mobile phone USB Charger
- Foldable Plug for easy carrying
- 100-240v Input with 1000mA output
- 5 two-toned color combinations using black, white, blue, green, yellow, and pink
MiLi Power Skin ($69.95) and PocketPal ($19.95) can be purchased separately or bundled together for a discounted $79.95. To request additional information about MiLi, please contact PR Representative Brad Hobbs at (305) 576-1171 x19 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
About Hali-Power Inc.
Based in Woodstock, NY, Hali-Power Inc. uses creative design, aesthetic appeal and innovative battery technology to develop powering and charging solutions for today's mobile devices. MiLi's mobile phone battery packs, cases and other accessories provide mobile phone users the tools they need to power through the day. Hali-Power is an Apple certified manufacturer. All of their iPhone, iPod and iPad products are licensed by Apple with genuine Apple plugs. MiLi uses Apple quality parts, built with gift quality appeal and fashionable colors that add life to the typically mundane battery and charger. For more information on Hali-Power Inc., please visit http://www.iPhoneMiLi.com.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications