AVADirect Launches Line of Servers based on AMD Opteron 6100 Series Processor
Twinsburg, OH - April 21st, 2010
AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, has announced that its line of servers based on the AMD Opteron Processor 6100 series are now available for purchase. AMD Opteron 6100 series is AMD's newest single and dual socket server technology with new eight or twelve-core CPUs and chipsets providing even higher levels of performance than ever before.
"AMD could not have released a new platform at a better time" says CMO and co-owner of AVADirect, Misha Troshin. "We are in the middle of a title bout between Intel and AMD, and us as System Integrator have the pleasure of watching the match. It truly is the end-user that benefits from these "duels" to see who gets the "winner" title for the highest performing technology, productivity, and best prices."
AVADirect will have the following server systems available.
◦ 1U, 2U and tower-based systems available
◦ SAS and SATA compatible versions of the above systems
◦ Specialized systems such as Image Generators, Data Storage, and Render Farms
Important to AVADirect is the level of customization the company provides. Component types such as enclosure, motherboard, CPU can all be changed. Changes between brands of hard drives, memory, video cards, and etc is also possible using the web-site's revolutionary system configuration pages. This level of customization is what sets AVADirect apart from any other system integrator.
AVADirect, Inc. is a custom computer manufacturing company located on the outskirts of Cleveland, Ohio. The company specializes in building all kinds of custom computer systems including: Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, high-end workstations and gaming systems, business PCs, and notebooks. For more information, visit http://www.avadirect.com
To configure these servers click AMD Opteron 6100 Series Servers at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition