AVADirect Launches Line of Servers based on AMD Opteron 6100 Series Processor
Twinsburg, OH - April 21st, 2010
AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, has announced that its line of servers based on the AMD Opteron Processor 6100 series are now available for purchase. AMD Opteron 6100 series is AMD's newest single and dual socket server technology with new eight or twelve-core CPUs and chipsets providing even higher levels of performance than ever before.
"AMD could not have released a new platform at a better time" says CMO and co-owner of AVADirect, Misha Troshin. "We are in the middle of a title bout between Intel and AMD, and us as System Integrator have the pleasure of watching the match. It truly is the end-user that benefits from these "duels" to see who gets the "winner" title for the highest performing technology, productivity, and best prices."
AVADirect will have the following server systems available.
◦ 1U, 2U and tower-based systems available
◦ SAS and SATA compatible versions of the above systems
◦ Specialized systems such as Image Generators, Data Storage, and Render Farms
Important to AVADirect is the level of customization the company provides. Component types such as enclosure, motherboard, CPU can all be changed. Changes between brands of hard drives, memory, video cards, and etc is also possible using the web-site's revolutionary system configuration pages. This level of customization is what sets AVADirect apart from any other system integrator.
AVADirect, Inc. is a custom computer manufacturing company located on the outskirts of Cleveland, Ohio. The company specializes in building all kinds of custom computer systems including: Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, high-end workstations and gaming systems, business PCs, and notebooks. For more information, visit http://www.avadirect.com
To configure these servers click AMD Opteron 6100 Series Servers at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce teased with 'Order of 10' mystery
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched