MSI North America Announces Availability of GX640
The Gaming Notebook of Choice for Evil Geniuses, the #1 Professional Gaming Team in North America
Powerful new gaming notebook features ATI Radeon 5850 GPU and Intel Core i5 Processor
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - April 21, 2010 - MSI Computer Corp., a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is proud to announce the availability of the new 15.4-inch GX640 gaming notebook. The GX640 comes locked and loaded with Intel's powerful new Core i5 processor and the ATI Radeon HD5850 graphics card with 1 GB DDR5. It is the gaming notebook of choice for Evil Geniuses, the number one ranked professional gaming team in North America.
"When you're competing at the absolute highest level, your equipment has a huge effect on your performance," said Alexander Garfield, Executive Director of Evil Geniuses. "Our professional gamers stay on top of the competition with the help of the world's finest gaming Notebooks from MSI Computer. They give us the edge we need to bring home championship after championship."
GX640's new GPU supports DirectX 11 graphics, future-proofing the notebook for the next generation of games and 3D graphics. Its Core i5 processor improves battery life by as much as 15% and features Intel's new Turbo Boost technology which can increase overall performance by as much as 30%, ensuring smooth gameplay.
The new lightweight notebook is housed in a stylish brushed aluminum case with fire engine red accents The GX640 features a raised chiclet keyboard, for increased accuracy and comfort while typing, and clearly marked W, A, S and D keys for quick response while gaming.
The GX640 ships with a 15.4-inch LCD screen with 1680×1050 resolution, 4 GB of DDR3 memory, a 500GB hard drive 7200 rpm, a 9-cell battery, Bluetooth connectivity and Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.
The GX640 is priced at $1099.99 and is available now at Amazon and will be available on Newegg later this month.
FULL SPECS BELOW
For images or additional information please contact MSI Notebook media representative Mark Olson at 305-576-1171 x17 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MSI Notebook
Based in City of Industry California, MSI Notebook manufactures and sells a wide array of mobile computing products that includes Gaming Notebooks, the X-Slim line of ultraportables, the Classic Series Notebooks and MSI's award winning line of Wind Netbooks. Each product line is designed with the latest technology to meet a specific set of needs for the various classifications of mobile users. To learn more about MSI Notebook's complete offering please visit http://www.msimobile.com.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD