OCZ Technology Unveils the Gladiator and Gladiator Max CPU Coolers, Designed for the Latest High Performance Processors
Sunnyvale, CA-September 11, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and computer components, today unveiled the OCZ Gladiator and Gladiator Max, the latest CPU cooler line designed for supreme thermal management and efficiency. Combining a distinctive stacked fin array, heat-pipe direct touch (HDT) design, and a large low-noise fan, the Gladiator series is built to take on the cooling challenges of today's most powerful processors and ensure your system functions at its peak.
"The new Gladiator coolers take the HDT design from the popular Vendetta series to the next level, with the addition of the latest pillar design to transfer heat even more efficiently up and away from your processor," said Ryan Edwards, Director of Product Management of the OCZ Technology Group. "With the Gladiator series we are able to offer customers sophisticated coolers for the complete spectrum of applications ranging from mainstream gaming to enthusiast overclocking."
Utilizing the proven performance of the latest HDT design, the Gladiator series has direct contact with the processor using four copper heat pipes to ensure the most rapid heat transfer. The unique "folded" fin configuration also helps maximize surface area while maintaining a compact form factor. Whether you are tight on space and need the small 92mm fan size of the Gladiator, or need the ultimate performance of the larger 120mm Gladiator Max, these coolers accommodate all levels of enthusiasts with a variety of case sizes.
Engineered to aggressively dissipate heat produced by high-speed CPUs, the Gladiator series can tackle any challenge in the overclocking arena. These coolers run quiet courtesy of a large fan mounted with anti-vibration rubber connectors to reduce excess noise, perfect for a media center or office desktop where silence is a top priority. The versatile and user-friendly Gladiator series is compatible with AMD AM2/939/754/755 and Intel 775 sockets and can be installed quickly and easily by end-users at all skill levels. Set at a price point that is friendly to a range of budgets, the Gladiator series proves to be a worthy opponent against even pricier coolers.
Efficiency, acoustics, power, and affordability make the OCZ Gladiator series an excellent edition to your desktop, providing superior performance with a state-of-the-art design for enthusiasts looking to maintain the stability of their overclocked systems.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology