OCZ Technology Unveils the Gladiator and Gladiator Max CPU Coolers, Designed for the Latest High Performance Processors
Sunnyvale, CA-September 11, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and computer components, today unveiled the OCZ Gladiator and Gladiator Max, the latest CPU cooler line designed for supreme thermal management and efficiency. Combining a distinctive stacked fin array, heat-pipe direct touch (HDT) design, and a large low-noise fan, the Gladiator series is built to take on the cooling challenges of today's most powerful processors and ensure your system functions at its peak.
"The new Gladiator coolers take the HDT design from the popular Vendetta series to the next level, with the addition of the latest pillar design to transfer heat even more efficiently up and away from your processor," said Ryan Edwards, Director of Product Management of the OCZ Technology Group. "With the Gladiator series we are able to offer customers sophisticated coolers for the complete spectrum of applications ranging from mainstream gaming to enthusiast overclocking."
Utilizing the proven performance of the latest HDT design, the Gladiator series has direct contact with the processor using four copper heat pipes to ensure the most rapid heat transfer. The unique "folded" fin configuration also helps maximize surface area while maintaining a compact form factor. Whether you are tight on space and need the small 92mm fan size of the Gladiator, or need the ultimate performance of the larger 120mm Gladiator Max, these coolers accommodate all levels of enthusiasts with a variety of case sizes.
Engineered to aggressively dissipate heat produced by high-speed CPUs, the Gladiator series can tackle any challenge in the overclocking arena. These coolers run quiet courtesy of a large fan mounted with anti-vibration rubber connectors to reduce excess noise, perfect for a media center or office desktop where silence is a top priority. The versatile and user-friendly Gladiator series is compatible with AMD AM2/939/754/755 and Intel 775 sockets and can be installed quickly and easily by end-users at all skill levels. Set at a price point that is friendly to a range of budgets, the Gladiator series proves to be a worthy opponent against even pricier coolers.
Efficiency, acoustics, power, and affordability make the OCZ Gladiator series an excellent edition to your desktop, providing superior performance with a state-of-the-art design for enthusiasts looking to maintain the stability of their overclocked systems.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines