Cooler Master Introduces New Vortex Plus Low Profile Cooler
Cooler Master introduces Vortex Plus, a low profile CPU with four 6mm direct contact heat-pipes for maximum heat conductivity and a quiet Blade Master 92mm PWM fan making this cooler ideal for mini-ITX motherboards and/or slim casings. The Vortex Plus offers universal compatibility, and a balance of flexible performance.
Despite its diminutive size, the Vortex Plus features a Blade Master 92mm balanced PWM fan which starts out at a silent 17dBA at 800 rpm, but it goes all the way up to 2800 rpm if needed. Then fan is kitted out with a set of anti-vibration rubber pads that will reduce vibrations which can be caused by dust buildup on the fan blades.
Direct Contact heat pipes
Despite its low profile dimensions, the Vortex Plus feature no less than four 6mm direct contact heat-pipes. The heat-pipe design maximizes the heat conductivity and the heat is disspiated quickly by the thin blade aluminium fin heatsink.
The Vortex Plus is supplied with a wide range of mounting accessories that allows it to fit on all current motherboards and CPUs. Cooler Master has designed a hybrid push-pin solution for Intel motherboards which makes it easy to install and remove the Vortex Plus, as it doesn't have to be screwed in place like many other custom cooling solutions. The easy to use mount allows the Vortex Plus to be installed without removing the motherboard.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience