VIEWSONICÂ® MOVES PROJECTORS TO THE FRONT ROW
Powerful new XGA 3D-capable short throw PJD5352 produces a 50" image at a distance of only three feet
WALNUT, Calif., April 20, 2010 - ViewSonicÂ® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display, computing and digital content solutions, today announced the commercial availability of its PJD5352 portable 3D-capable short throw projector.
"Educators and businesses alike are looking to invest in multi-purpose products," said Erik Willey, director of projector product marketing for ViewSonic. "We designed the PJD5352 to sit at the front of a table, be mounted to a wall or ceiling, or be easily packed up to go, ensuring that users have the right projection solution available for their needs."
An advanced short throw DLP projector, the PJD5352 is ideal for giving both multimedia lessons in the classroom and dynamic presentations in the boardroom. Equipped with BrilliantColorÂ™ technology, a short 0.9 throw ratio and 1.2X optical zoom, the PJD5352 produces a 50" image with life-like color and clarity at a distance of only three feet away. Delivering 2,600 lumens with a 1024x768 XGA native resolution and 3,000:1 contrast ratio with DCR, this projector performs in even the brightest environment.
With an amazingly fast 120Hz frame rate and integrated 5W speaker, this versatile projector supports Texas Instruments' DLPÂ® LinkÂ™ technology, making it optimized for 2D and 3D performance. At just 5.5 lbs., this projector is designed for tabletop use or it can be mounted on the wall with an optional short throw mount. Several other convenient features include multiple preset presentation modes, closed captioning for the hearing impaired, an "Off to Go" feature for bypassing the usual cool down phase and a Kensington security lock and security bar for increased theft deterrence.
For power consumption, the PJD5352's Eco Mode offers up to a 6,000-hour lamp life and reduced noise, and
Latest News Posts
- EA receives 77% of its revenue from online services and DLC
- CEO of failed MtGox bitcoin exchange arrested in Japan
- Intel Core i7-6700K box pictures leak online, Skylake is so close
- Robotic chefs will hit the market in 2018 for around $75,000
- Meizu MX5 Pro smartphone will pack a huge 41-megapixel camera
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth