VIEWSONIC® MOVES PROJECTORS TO THE FRONT ROW
Powerful new XGA 3D-capable short throw PJD5352 produces a 50" image at a distance of only three feet
WALNUT, Calif., April 20, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display, computing and digital content solutions, today announced the commercial availability of its PJD5352 portable 3D-capable short throw projector.
"Educators and businesses alike are looking to invest in multi-purpose products," said Erik Willey, director of projector product marketing for ViewSonic. "We designed the PJD5352 to sit at the front of a table, be mounted to a wall or ceiling, or be easily packed up to go, ensuring that users have the right projection solution available for their needs."
An advanced short throw DLP projector, the PJD5352 is ideal for giving both multimedia lessons in the classroom and dynamic presentations in the boardroom. Equipped with BrilliantColor technology, a short 0.9 throw ratio and 1.2X optical zoom, the PJD5352 produces a 50" image with life-like color and clarity at a distance of only three feet away. Delivering 2,600 lumens with a 1024x768 XGA native resolution and 3,000:1 contrast ratio with DCR, this projector performs in even the brightest environment.
With an amazingly fast 120Hz frame rate and integrated 5W speaker, this versatile projector supports Texas Instruments' DLP® Link technology, making it optimized for 2D and 3D performance. At just 5.5 lbs., this projector is designed for tabletop use or it can be mounted on the wall with an optional short throw mount. Several other convenient features include multiple preset presentation modes, closed captioning for the hearing impaired, an "Off to Go" feature for bypassing the usual cool down phase and a Kensington security lock and security bar for increased theft deterrence.
For power consumption, the PJD5352's Eco Mode offers up to a 6,000-hour lamp life and reduced noise, and
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio