VIEWSONICÂ® MOVES PROJECTORS TO THE FRONT ROW
Powerful new XGA 3D-capable short throw PJD5352 produces a 50" image at a distance of only three feet
WALNUT, Calif., April 20, 2010 - ViewSonicÂ® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display, computing and digital content solutions, today announced the commercial availability of its PJD5352 portable 3D-capable short throw projector.
"Educators and businesses alike are looking to invest in multi-purpose products," said Erik Willey, director of projector product marketing for ViewSonic. "We designed the PJD5352 to sit at the front of a table, be mounted to a wall or ceiling, or be easily packed up to go, ensuring that users have the right projection solution available for their needs."
An advanced short throw DLP projector, the PJD5352 is ideal for giving both multimedia lessons in the classroom and dynamic presentations in the boardroom. Equipped with BrilliantColorÂ™ technology, a short 0.9 throw ratio and 1.2X optical zoom, the PJD5352 produces a 50" image with life-like color and clarity at a distance of only three feet away. Delivering 2,600 lumens with a 1024x768 XGA native resolution and 3,000:1 contrast ratio with DCR, this projector performs in even the brightest environment.
With an amazingly fast 120Hz frame rate and integrated 5W speaker, this versatile projector supports Texas Instruments' DLPÂ® LinkÂ™ technology, making it optimized for 2D and 3D performance. At just 5.5 lbs., this projector is designed for tabletop use or it can be mounted on the wall with an optional short throw mount. Several other convenient features include multiple preset presentation modes, closed captioning for the hearing impaired, an "Off to Go" feature for bypassing the usual cool down phase and a Kensington security lock and security bar for increased theft deterrence.
For power consumption, the PJD5352's Eco Mode offers up to a 6,000-hour lamp life and reduced noise, and
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC