Lian Li Launches All-New PC-Q06 Mini Tower Series
More than just a case, PC-Q06 is a simple & stylist test bench!
20 April 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd Ltd, today announces its launch of the all-new Mini-Q Series. More than just a PC case, the compact PC-Q06 supports mini-ITX motherboards on the top while protecting components in the case body. Designed for IT professionals, overclockers and the serious power users, the PC-Q06 allows easy and quick access to the motherboards and VGA cards. Lian Li once again leads the industry by offering the ultimate quality and user-friendly design on its mini tower products.
The dimensions of PC-Q06 series stand at 205 x 210 x 250mm (W.H.D) at only 1.2kg weight. The hairline-brushed, all aluminum mini-tower chassis supports mini-ITX motherboards on the top, with optional ATX or mini-ATX motherboard tray. It includes holders for two PCI brackets to support heavy graphic cards mounted. The PC-Q06 case body has place for one standard 5.25" optical drive, one standard 3.5" hard drive, one standard ATX PS/2 power supply unit, and features two USB3.0 and HDA audio ports on the front. The PC-Q06 series is available in red, black and silver colors.
Open Access for LN2 Overclocking
With the optional ATX tray a rig using the PC-Q06 has no obstructions above the motherboard, allowing easy installation of cooling pots and access to the platform while working.
User Friendly Design
The Mini-Q Series is designed just as simple and clean as possible for both the PC case and test bench. Lian Li's PC-Q06 is in minimalism style, and yet a combination of art and technology. There is the Lian-Li-patented cable management clamp on the rear panel allowing maximum conveniences for cable management. The aluminum motherboard thumb screws enable users to assemble without tools. For a complete thermal solution, there are vent holes designed at the bottom and rear panels for air to enter the case body.
The side panels of PC-Q06 are secured with screws to reduce the product size, the vibration, and the noise level. Rubber pads are used on the power supply and the aluminum case stand for both insulation and support, as well as to absorb vibration.
Highlights for PC-Q06A / PC-Q06B / PC-Q06R
Supports Mini-ITX motherboards
Supports ATX / Mini-ATX motherboard tray (optional)
Standard 5.25" optical drive
Standard 3.5" hard drives
Standard ATX PS/2 power supply units
USB 3.0 multi-media I/O ports
Made of 1.5mm thick aluminum
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of May
MSRP: US$89.9+local VAT PC-Q06A/B (silver/black), and US$104.9 for PC-Q06R (red)
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- Intel's new Xeon rocks 28C/56T, costs over $12,000
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design