Lian Li Launches All-New PC-Q06 Mini Tower Series
More than just a case, PC-Q06 is a simple & stylist test bench!
20 April 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd Ltd, today announces its launch of the all-new Mini-Q Series. More than just a PC case, the compact PC-Q06 supports mini-ITX motherboards on the top while protecting components in the case body. Designed for IT professionals, overclockers and the serious power users, the PC-Q06 allows easy and quick access to the motherboards and VGA cards. Lian Li once again leads the industry by offering the ultimate quality and user-friendly design on its mini tower products.
The dimensions of PC-Q06 series stand at 205 x 210 x 250mm (W.H.D) at only 1.2kg weight. The hairline-brushed, all aluminum mini-tower chassis supports mini-ITX motherboards on the top, with optional ATX or mini-ATX motherboard tray. It includes holders for two PCI brackets to support heavy graphic cards mounted. The PC-Q06 case body has place for one standard 5.25" optical drive, one standard 3.5" hard drive, one standard ATX PS/2 power supply unit, and features two USB3.0 and HDA audio ports on the front. The PC-Q06 series is available in red, black and silver colors.
Open Access for LN2 Overclocking
With the optional ATX tray a rig using the PC-Q06 has no obstructions above the motherboard, allowing easy installation of cooling pots and access to the platform while working.
User Friendly Design
The Mini-Q Series is designed just as simple and clean as possible for both the PC case and test bench. Lian Li's PC-Q06 is in minimalism style, and yet a combination of art and technology. There is the Lian-Li-patented cable management clamp on the rear panel allowing maximum conveniences for cable management. The aluminum motherboard thumb screws enable users to assemble without tools. For a complete thermal solution, there are vent holes designed at the bottom and rear panels for air to enter the case body.
The side panels of PC-Q06 are secured with screws to reduce the product size, the vibration, and the noise level. Rubber pads are used on the power supply and the aluminum case stand for both insulation and support, as well as to absorb vibration.
Highlights for PC-Q06A / PC-Q06B / PC-Q06R
Supports Mini-ITX motherboards
Supports ATX / Mini-ATX motherboard tray (optional)
Standard 5.25" optical drive
Standard 3.5" hard drives
Standard ATX PS/2 power supply units
USB 3.0 multi-media I/O ports
Made of 1.5mm thick aluminum
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of May
MSRP: US$89.9+local VAT PC-Q06A/B (silver/black), and US$104.9 for PC-Q06R (red)
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- at the Tony Cohen reveal
- The slows have been completely attributed regarding poor atmosphere q
- ensures that it is vital for simply let a rump toast that's been keen
- most people evaluate answered back 1 'Yes
- try using a spray bottle utilizing selection is in it
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines