ASUS ROG Rampage III Extreme, MATRIX 5870 and ARES Leading Choice of Record Breaking PC tuners Worldwide
Recent results from top PC benchmarking provider Futuremark show ASUS ROG leads the fray as the premier choice of discerning users and hardcore overclockers.
Sydney, Australia, 19 April 2010 - In the realm of PC tuning and overclocking, few names are as prominent as Futuremark. The company has recently published the latest results of their Hall of Fame, counting the top performance scores as submitted by actual users globally and sorted by Futuremark product used.
Submitted scores are all online-verifiable and ASUS is proud to report that of the nine categories listed, seven have systems built with ASUS ROG components in the top winning position. This provides clear insight into the benefit ASUS components have for the PC performance community and especially those keen on overclocking glory. Their combination of advanced technology, flexibility and great value has made them superb tools and allies in the pursuit of ever-better computing.
Tools of the Trade
Overclockers listed by Futuremark report particular usage of leading ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) products such as the Rampage III Extreme motherboard, which is equipped with the Extreme Engine Digi+, combining the advantages of digital and analog power management designs. Futuremark users also note the ROG MATRIX 5870 graphics card with its Super Hybrid Engine providing instant performance boosts and the recently unveiled ARES dual-GPU mega-graphics card.
Not only do all these follow the ASUS and Republic of Gamers mantra of offering the most power and performance possible in leading edge consumer computing technology, they likewise include a host of overclocking and tuning features that make them especially amenable and accessible when trying to extract every last ounce of power. This is something the community obviously appreciates, hence the vote of confidence reflected in the Futuremark Hall of Fame.
ASUS continues to innovate in the field of hardcore PC performance, showing the way for both new users and seasoned veterans on the path to fresh world records. The company's commitment to a more exciting and rewarding PC experience remains absolute.
Futuremark has over the years established itself as the leading provider of benchmarking tools, offering a common standard by which users from all around the globe can gauge their hardware performance and assess the results of tuning efforts.
Products such as 3DMark, 3DMark Vantage, PCMark and PCMark Vantage have become legendary among the PC community, and their established track record makes them authoritative measurements of hardware capability.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with a broad product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's home and office users. ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than 10,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2009 was US$7.5 billion. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio