Lian Li Launches PITSTOP PC-T1 Mini-ITX Spider Test Bench
A breakthrough case in the industry
15 April 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd Ltd, today officially launches the PITSTOP T1 Mini-ITX Spider Test Bench 2010 Special Edition, promising to be an eye-catching and most innovative testing bench in the industry. Uniquely designed with spider's four legs and M/B tray completely angle-adjustable available in red, silver and black colors, Lian Li's PC-T1 is most ideal for hardware enthusiast looking to display an impressive computer system for the next LAN Party or to challenge family and friends with a unique looking HTPC.
After the PC-777 snail shell design and the PC-888 sail design, the PC-T1 challenges again the concept of how a PC case has to look. Since its first appearance at CeBIT 2010, Lian Li's T1 mini-ITX Spider Test Bench has caused a great sensation and whirlwind of inquires.
Open Design, Easy Assembly, Easy to Upgrade
The unique aluminum design of the Lian Li PITSTOP PC-T1 makes it only 1.08kg light and easy to assemble. As an open test bench, the Lian Li PITSTOP PC-T1 allows an easy access to all main components to change and upgrade the configuration of the system.
The dimensions stand at 227mm x 272mm x 345mm (Body Width, Height with legs, Body Depth). The chassis supports mini-ITX motherboards, one 5.25" slim CD-ROM, one standard 3.5" hard drives or one SSD drive using an adapter, and a standard ATX PS/2 power supply unit. At the bottom of the testing bench, there is the Lian-Li-patented cable management clamp, making it extremely easy for users to manage cables to ensure the good lucks of the system build. The PITSTOP PC-T1 series also comes with an aluminum M/B thumb screw, so that users can easily screw motherboard without tools.
For more details on features and extras availabilities for Lian Li PITSTOP T1 Mini-ITX Spider Test Bench 2010 Special Edition, please go to Lian Li's website: http://www.lian-li.com.
Highlights for the PITSTOP PC-T1 Mini-ITX Spider Test Bench
Unique eye catching design
Available in red, silver and black colors
For mini-ITX motherboards
Supports one 5.25" slim CD-ROM
Adjustable leg angles
Evolved spider design with only 4 legs :)
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of May
MSRP: US$108+local VAT for black and silver versions and US$123+local VAT for red version
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- It's official! Samsung announces the Galaxy S8
- Destiny 2 content timed exclusive to PS4 until 2018
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design