CoolIT Systems Provides Dual CPU Liquid Cooling for MAINGEAR Quantum Shift Workstation PC
MAINGEAR employs dual ECO ALC solution to aggressively dissipate heat with whisper quiet operation
Calgary, AB - April 14, 2010 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, is proud to announce MAINGEAR Computers has selected a custom Dual ECO ALC solution to liquid cool the new Quantum SHIFT Xeon workstation PC. CoolIT's technology will help ensure that MAINGEAR's workstation users have powerful computing performance at lowered acoustic levels.
"In designing Quantum SHIFT we strived to meet and exceed all of the high performance computing demands of creative professionals" stated Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of Maingear. "Every component selected is geared to deliver the optimal experience with Adobe CS5 and CoolIT was the ideal liquid cooling solution for our dual CPU X58 configuration."
"Our advanced liquid cooling technology is perfect for the graphics or video professional that wants to take full advantage of Adobe's latest Creative Suite" remarked Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "This custom solution delivers maximum heat dissipation for the dual CPU Xeon configuration and minimizes thermal levels within the chassis by fitting 240mm radiator performance into a single 120mm fan mount which provides a cool, quiet computing ecosystem."
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the MAINGEAR Quantum SHIFT, visit http://www.maingear.com/quadro-adobecs5.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, Maingear, Biohazard, AVADirect and Shuttle. http://www.coolitsystems.com
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free, (888)624-6432.
Latest News Posts
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers