Spire Announces PacificBreeze III Universal Notebook Cooler
The universally compatible PacificBreeze III is designed for multiple laptop application and computing comfort. The classic all aluminum construction and channeled surface works like a large heat sink and enables fast heat dissipation. The gentle slope improves typing comfort, raises the laptop screen and reduces neck strain. The PacificBreeze III is a high-quality laptop-base/stand that accommodates laptop performance, lifespan and battery efficiency. Trust the brand with the industry experience and 3-year warranty.
All Aluminum surface for faster heat dissipation
Active cooling by two 80mm silent DC fans
Stylish and strong aluminum with air guides
2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
Accommodates 14- to 17-Inch widescreen laptops
USB or adapter powered (adapter not included)
Gentle slope improves comfort and raises screen
Extended non-slip protective pads on the base
Extends the life of laptops and battery efficiency
The PacificBreeze III notebook stand and active cooler is compatible with the larger laptop series from 14-inch up to the 17-inch widescreen laptops on the market today.
The PacificBreeze III is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence early May 2010. MSRP USD 49.99 / EURO 35.95.
Latest News Posts
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio