Spire Announces PacificBreeze III Universal Notebook Cooler
The universally compatible PacificBreeze III is designed for multiple laptop application and computing comfort. The classic all aluminum construction and channeled surface works like a large heat sink and enables fast heat dissipation. The gentle slope improves typing comfort, raises the laptop screen and reduces neck strain. The PacificBreeze III is a high-quality laptop-base/stand that accommodates laptop performance, lifespan and battery efficiency. Trust the brand with the industry experience and 3-year warranty.
All Aluminum surface for faster heat dissipation
Active cooling by two 80mm silent DC fans
Stylish and strong aluminum with air guides
2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
Accommodates 14- to 17-Inch widescreen laptops
USB or adapter powered (adapter not included)
Gentle slope improves comfort and raises screen
Extended non-slip protective pads on the base
Extends the life of laptops and battery efficiency
The PacificBreeze III notebook stand and active cooler is compatible with the larger laptop series from 14-inch up to the 17-inch widescreen laptops on the market today.
The PacificBreeze III is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence early May 2010. MSRP USD 49.99 / EURO 35.95.
Latest News Posts
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees