Spire Announces PacificBreeze III Universal Notebook Cooler
The universally compatible PacificBreeze III is designed for multiple laptop application and computing comfort. The classic all aluminum construction and channeled surface works like a large heat sink and enables fast heat dissipation. The gentle slope improves typing comfort, raises the laptop screen and reduces neck strain. The PacificBreeze III is a high-quality laptop-base/stand that accommodates laptop performance, lifespan and battery efficiency. Trust the brand with the industry experience and 3-year warranty.
All Aluminum surface for faster heat dissipation
Active cooling by two 80mm silent DC fans
Stylish and strong aluminum with air guides
2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
Accommodates 14- to 17-Inch widescreen laptops
USB or adapter powered (adapter not included)
Gentle slope improves comfort and raises screen
Extended non-slip protective pads on the base
Extends the life of laptops and battery efficiency
The PacificBreeze III notebook stand and active cooler is compatible with the larger laptop series from 14-inch up to the 17-inch widescreen laptops on the market today.
The PacificBreeze III is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence early May 2010. MSRP USD 49.99 / EURO 35.95.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft HoloLens dev kits will be $3,000, ships in Q1 2016
- 'Tobiwan', Soe and 'Maelk' to headline MLG $500,000 2015 World Finals
- Thecus adds 8TB Seagate HDD support to their NAS range
- Sony expected to drop the PS4 price down to $350 for the holidays
- New Star Wars Battlefront footage arrives with Luke vs Darth Vader
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs