Spire Announces PacificBreeze III Universal Notebook Cooler
The universally compatible PacificBreeze III is designed for multiple laptop application and computing comfort. The classic all aluminum construction and channeled surface works like a large heat sink and enables fast heat dissipation. The gentle slope improves typing comfort, raises the laptop screen and reduces neck strain. The PacificBreeze III is a high-quality laptop-base/stand that accommodates laptop performance, lifespan and battery efficiency. Trust the brand with the industry experience and 3-year warranty.
All Aluminum surface for faster heat dissipation
Active cooling by two 80mm silent DC fans
Stylish and strong aluminum with air guides
2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
Accommodates 14- to 17-Inch widescreen laptops
USB or adapter powered (adapter not included)
Gentle slope improves comfort and raises screen
Extended non-slip protective pads on the base
Extends the life of laptops and battery efficiency
The PacificBreeze III notebook stand and active cooler is compatible with the larger laptop series from 14-inch up to the 17-inch widescreen laptops on the market today.
The PacificBreeze III is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence early May 2010. MSRP USD 49.99 / EURO 35.95.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4