VIEWSONIC® ANNOUNCES AVAILABILITY OF ITS VT2300LED VIEWLED TV
Company brings the brilliant Full HD to any viewing experience with new 23" HDTV with edge lit LED backlight technology
WALNUT, Calif., April 13, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display, computing and digital content solutions, today announced the commercial availability of its new VT2300LED ViewLED previewed at CES 2010. At 23", this eco-friendly LED TV is the ideal size for connecting consumers to the Full HD, dynamic entertainment experience in any space within the home.
"Our LED technology takes the viewing experience to the next level, said Gene Ornstead, director of DTV and business development for ViewSonic. "With our new ViewLED TV solutions like the VT2300LED, customers can enjoy 1080p Full HD enhanced picture and video quality with the added benefits of great contrast and vivid color derived from the LED backlight technology. Partnered with an energy saving design, the VT2300LED TV offers the optimal entertainment solution."
For those that demand the latest technology with an energy savings of 30-50% over traditional LCD backlit panels, ViewSonic announces the VT2300LED. This mercury-free LED TV with ViewLED technology features industry leading picture quality for more natural skin tones, vibrant colors, more pure whites and excellent detail and is the perfect size for the kitchen, desktop or anywhere that space is limited.
This high definition device offers a visual experience that is as true to life as it is eco-friendly. With its Full HD 1080p resolution, fast 5ms response time and three HDMI ports, the VT2300LED is ideal for enjoying rich colors and the ultimate HD entertainment experience.
The ViewSonic VT2300LED is currently available for an MSRP of $399.
ViewSonic's Finch Club offers resellers an opportunity to benefit from specialized product training and discounts, specific to digital signage solutions and more. To sign up, please visit http://www.FinchClub.com. For further information on ViewSonic products and news, visit http://www.ViewSonic.com/, or follow ViewSonic on Facebook®, YouTube® and Twitter®.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of visual display and computing products. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames and digital signage displays and media players. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corporation at 800.888.8583 or 909.444.8888; or visit http://www.viewsonic.com/.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines