-- GIGABYTE Prepares to Launch GO OC 2010 --
-- World's Top Overclockers Prepare to Fight for Glory in the GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship --
Taipei, Taiwan, April 13, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today is pleased to announce the 3rd annual GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC) is about to launch. GO OC 2010 will cover over 33 countries making it the biggest overclocking event of its kind in the world! Overclockers, it's time to put on your battle armor; the fight is about to begin.
This year, GIGABYTE is hosting worldwide country qualifiers from April to May in countries including Argentina, Australia, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Dubai, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Middle East, Netherlands, Nordics, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UK, and Ukraine. Country qualifier winners will compete in the regional finals which will be in Asia, China, Europe, North America, and South America, with the global final competition to be held in Taiwan in September, 2010.
"GIGABYTE is pleased to announce the world's biggest and most anticipated overclocking event of the year, and this year we have more participating countries than ever before," commented Tim Handley, Deputy Director of Motherboard Marketing at GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd. "We're excited to be using a beast of a motherboard this year that, together with the awesome Intel® Core i7-980X Extreme Edition processor, has recently toppled all the most important OC records. We challenge overclockers from around the world to join this year's GO OC competition to fight for the ultimate glory of being the GO OC 2010 champion of the world!"
Latest News Posts
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Build your own code-free apps with this 6-course bundle
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system